Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Those of us hoping to watch...

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 pm

...Reading v QPR next Friday when out on the piss will have to sadly think again dependent on where you are - as the eggers will be out in force for their first cultural outing of the year!

Re: Those of us hoping to watch...

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 pm

f**k the eggers I really couldn't give a toss about the rugby it's shit half of them haven't a clue about the game and just use it as an excuse to get pissed and look like silly cunts i can't stand them :evil:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:34 pm

ccfcninian wrote:f**k the eggers I really couldn't give a toss about the rugby it's shit half of them haven't a clue about the game and just use it as an excuse to get pissed and look like silly cunts i can't stand them :evil:

Exactly...what makes it worse is that its percieved to be a our natonal game and the 'stereotypical Welshman' is an egger - that fu*ks me off even more - the game of egg is not on any level as big as or ever will be as big as football or Cardiff City alone in Wales. The media will eventually have no choice but to accept this in the not too distant future - we're already seeing the start of it. The BBC aint half as bad as they used to be, but theres still a long way to go! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Once england score their 5th try they will become plastic city fans again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:05 pm

the sport is dying, crap

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 pm

I live in England and when people find out i am welsh they are genuinely shocked when I tell them I hate rugby, but I do. I am afraid the stereotypical welshman is a Rugby supporting beer drinking, trying to sing welsh songs but don't know the words type of person, married to one of those fat stupid birds with those god awful daffodil hats. Problem being is that come next weekend these idiots will be plastered all over the telly and thats what people outside Wales think we are all like. Truth is this represents a small part of our country mainly South & West Wales and the rest of us couldn't give a flying you know what about the rugby but its rammed down our throats by BBC wales.

For example from the BBC wales news "And now the sport with Steffan Garrero, the headlines, A win tonight could move Cardiff City into the top two of the championship...but first news of Warren Gatland's viewpoint on Gavin Henson's international future." I mean who gives a stuff. Rugby is so insular, nobody watches club rugby, they all just turn up for the internationals to get pissed by the thousands because they think they have to, the tax payer then pays for the clean up...have you ever had the miss fortune to be in town during or after a rugby match, its disgusting that so called well behaved ruger buggers get away with all the shit that goes on and there is no come back. No its our sacred game and its all just good fun. Well bollocks to that I say.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:17 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:Once england score their 5th try they will become plastic city fans again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will be there singing my heart out for wales to beat the English, as i will be doing the same on tuesday against Reading.
PLASTIC??? I don't think so, Patriotic... very much so.. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 pm

your an execption to the rule im patriotic but i hope wales win the wooden spoon so people can see our "national sport" aint rugby no more and we are shit at it rant over :old:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:22 am

bargoedbluebirds wrote:your an execption to the rule im patriotic but i hope wales win the wooden spoon so people can see our "national sport" aint rugby no more and we are shit at it rant over :old:

Its a difficult one because I never want to see my country do badly in anything, but first and foremost im a City fan and anything seen to obstruct our growth and potential in terms of fan base and overall size etc we should attack and loom to dismantle - the local media is exactly that threat and if theres anything we are able to do to aide that process then we should - and if that means supportimg whoever plays 'us' in egg them so be it. Its just sad that the media etc back the public into this corner, I dont belive you see this anywhere else in the UK where various sports are played in the same area at a hign level

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 am

As a Cardiff fan who lives and breaths football day in day out, I find rugby 'fans' very peculiar. I don't understand how they can go months without following rugby then claim to be daft on it come 6 nations. I mean, I'm going out of my mind with boredom because we havnt had a game since saturday.

Most rugby fans are stuck up snobs, and the rest just use it as an excuse to get drunk. Stupid fat birds wearing cowboy hats etc So annoying!!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:32 am

PhatFrog wrote:As a Cardiff fan who lives and breaths football day in day out, I find rugby 'fans' very peculiar. I don't understand how they can go months without following rugby then claim to be daft on it come 6 nations. I mean, I'm going out of my mind with boredom because we havnt had a game since saturday.

Most rugby fans are stuck up snobs, and the rest just use it as an excuse to get drunk. Stupid fat birds wearing cowboy hats etc So annoying!!

Ina nutshelk mate...spot on :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:59 am

Hate Rugby - Love Football. What to do this afternoon with no Bluebirds to watch. Forget Jacks in FA Cup thats not an option. Anyone else playing close to home today that would be an entertaining game?