Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great price

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Found a good bet today skulking around the bookies websites and seen watford are 5/2 to finish in the top 6 this season with coral so went strait down and put 200 on it, i honestly think they will be scrapping for auto with us come the end of the season so i think i will be picking my winnings up the middle of april im that confident, you heard it here first so get on quick before that great price starts dropping! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Great price

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Good bet mate, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Cheers mate thats why i didnt waste no time in geting it on before the price comes down and with the addition of h20 to thier squad today thats 3 loans from prem clubs in the window after that townsend from spurs and someone else from villa, i think they will take some stopping with their never say die attitude alot of teams would have shut up shop if 3 down after half hour at our place but u got to be honest we could have lost 4-3 last week if luck wasnt on our side when they hit the post and had 1 disalowed and they could well have made it 8 strait wins and you no mugs if u go on a run like that in this league! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Eddie, the more I think of it, it really is a cracking bet @ 5/2. Watford are a good team. might have a couple of quid on it myself.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....£100 to win £350...season ticket sorted. :D :D

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Yes go for it makes sense dont it, but dont hang around could be as low as evens or odds on in a few weeks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:02 am

Hey, I like the sound of that meself, fancy them more than the jacks, shit hot at home fair play