Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Echos negative spin re the City

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Is not only consistently visible on countless reports and stories made on the City but is quite boring now and pathetic.

On this occasion theyve managed to turn an interview with Rambo around to sensationalise the headline to 'Ramsey rules out loan extension' where as every other source e.g Arsenal etc, have just reflected the facts - which are Ramsey has come back to gain fitness/ form in order to get back in the Arsenal set up ASAP.

Not once has he ruled out an extension...the Echo are a pile of egotistical knob jockeys who sit in front of their laptops waiting for Carls updates to bring news to the more ignorant sections of the local area and when there arent any updates we have to put up with shit like this! Link below:

http://m.walesonline.co.uk/ms/p/tmg/wal ... tball_News

Re: Echos negative spin re the City

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Typical Eggo . I havn,t bought it for 6 months :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:31 pm

blue nile wrote:Typical Eggo . I havn,t bought it for 6 months :ayatollah:

Nor me!! I gave up on it years ago....and I'll tell you what....it's true that Andrex is better too!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
blue nile wrote:Typical Eggo . I havn,t bought it for 6 months :ayatollah:

Nor me!! I gave up on it years ago....and I'll tell you what....it's true that Andrex is better too!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 pm

All the sporting welsh media knock us for all the good we try to achieve, the echo supposed to be a cardiff supporter, i dont think so. Western mail and WOS load of crap

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:16 pm

JonScam wrote:Is not only consistently visible on countless reports and stories made on the City but is quite boring now and pathetic.

On this occasion theyve managed to turn an interview with Rambo around to sensationalise the headline to 'Ramsey rules out loan extension' where as every other source e.g Arsenal etc, have just reflected the facts - which are Ramsey has come back to gain fitness/ form in order to get back in the Arsenal set up ASAP.

Not once has he ruled out an extension...the Echo are a pile of egotistical knob jockeys who sit in front of their laptops waiting for Carls updates to bring news to the more ignorant sections of the local area and when there arent any updates we have to put up with shit like this! Link below:

I was upset with that,as I know Rambo asked to come here.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JonScam wrote:Is not only consistently visible on countless reports and stories made on the City but is quite boring now and pathetic.

I was upset with that,as I know Rambo asked to come here.

I know aye, im aware of the same through people who know him and his family personally up here...its cimmon knowledge. Its just more shite to infect the gullable element of their readers. Sad thing is people will continue to buy

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:53 pm

They are useless and I don't blame Jones in the slightest for not wanting to speak with them

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:They are useless and I don't blame Jones in the slightest for not wanting to speak with them

somethng tells me DJ wouldn't want to speak to them if they were any good anyways...he gives me the impression that anyone from the South Wales area who offers their own opinion etc in a question posed to him, he almost thinks its below him because our history with football is not as prominent as Scouseland so it somehow gives him the igh ground - he just looks and sounds patronising all the time for me

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:59 pm

I refuse to read the eggo its so for rugby and since they have fallen out with Jones the storys are total rubbish they check this site read a few then make headlines with them total rubbish reporters.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:29 pm

FECK OFF EGGO

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 am

It needs some sort of radical reform of structure, approach and staff - a bit like the FAW

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:14 am

JonScam wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:They are useless and I don't blame Jones in the slightest for not wanting to speak with them

somethng tells me DJ wouldn't want to speak to them if they were any good anyways...he gives me the impression that anyone from the South Wales area who offers their own opinion etc in a question posed to him, he almost thinks its below him because our history with football is not as prominent as Scouseland so it somehow gives him the igh ground - he just looks and sounds patronising all the time for me

Yeah thats why he speaks to BBC Wales all the time :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:54 am

Funny thing is I was thinking "what will the Echo make of this?" when I was reading Aaron Ramsey's interview on the Arsenal website. Maybe his loan will only be for a month, but that should become clearer when Wenger names his 25 man squad for the rest of the season.

A couple of months ago just after Ramsey went to Forest, it was reported by Media Wales (can't remember who wrote it) that he had made it clear that he had no intention of returning to Cardiff - either Rambo has had a complete change of mind since then or that earlier report just wasn't true (I know which one I believe!).

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:40 am

the other Bob Wilson wrote:Funny thing is I was thinking "what will the Echo make of this?" when I was reading Aaron Ramsey's interview on the Arsenal website. Maybe his loan will only be for a month, but that should become clearer when Wenger names his 25 man squad for the rest of the season.

A couple of months ago just after Ramsey went to Forest, it was reported by Media Wales (can't remember who wrote it) that he had made it clear that he had no intention of returning to Cardiff - either Rambo has had a complete change of mind since then or that earlier report just wasn't true (I know which one I believe!).

The default mentality is so transparent on every story, little boys in responsible roles unfortunately