Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOR ALL THE JACKS ON HERE

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Go back to your brethren and tell them that Carl AAMB DID NOTconfirm that Gabbidon was at the CCS yesterday signing a deal to sign for Cardiff City.

And while your at it tell them that Carl AAMB has never mentioned Gabbidon at all.

:lol: :lol:

Laughing Stock ;)

Re: FOR ALL THE JACKS ON HERE

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:Go back to your brethren and tell them that Carl AAMB DID NOTconfirm that Gabbidon was at the CCS yesterday signing a deal to sign for Cardiff City.

And while your at it tell them that Carl AAMB has never mentioned Gabbidon at all.

Laughing Stock ;)

Well in Carl! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 pm

wankers the lot of them!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 pm

TeenageBlue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Go back to your brethren and tell them that Carl AAMB DID NOTconfirm that Gabbidon was at the CCS yesterday signing a deal to sign for Cardiff City.

Laughing Stock ;)

Well in Carl! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Damn Fools, even with all those fingers they still cannot add up.

It is still 2+2=5 :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:25 pm

lies lies lies, thats all that comes out of thier shitter

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Ignore them Carl. They are probably just bitter you're from Neath but blue through and through! :ayatollah: Got a lot of respect for Neath and PT Bluebirds!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Laughing Stock ;)

dont bite carl,leave them to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Ben wrote:lies lies lies, thats all that comes out of thier shitter

The smell of it living down this way is tremendous Ben, they hate us more than anything else in their life. I have never experienced a jealousy like it.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:29 pm

krab wrote:

Laughing Stock ;)

dont bite carl,leave them to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not biting Kev, laughing at them :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

they do, they hate anything cardiff, the kids in school are brought up hating all things cardiff because we are the CAPITAL CITY OF WALES and we get EVERYTHING!! maybe if thier town wasn't so shit they might have had a chance

Laughing Stock ;)

Go get them Carl, First time youve ever lost your cool :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Laughing Stock ;)

f*cking clueless they are mate

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:31 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Ignore them Carl. They are probably just bitter you're from Neath but blue through and through! :ayatollah: Got a lot of respect for Neath and PT Bluebirds!

The jacks dont like us - we dont care :ayatollah:

We might live next door to them, even work in their town, but by f**k do we hate them :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Laughing Stock ;)

Go get them Carl, First time youve ever lost your cool :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You know what it's like Annis, living in Newport and all that :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 pm

all i would say is...........

carl do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 pm

welshdougie wrote:all i would say is...........

carl do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 pm

They are just a bunch of jealous, bitter and deluded bastards because Cardiff City FC is and always will be a bigger and better football team than Swansea. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 pm

cant see any of them coming on here.and saying you did carl :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Job done :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 pm

I was at a wedding in Glasgow about 18 months ago and my mate introduced me to 2 Jacks and the hatred was pouring out of them, I couldn't believe the grief I was getting form them at a mates wedding.

So I poured anything I could find into their pints at random points of the night until they were spewing.

Cunts.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 pm

PtB wrote:I was at a wedding in Glasgow about 18 months ago and my mate introduced me to 2 Jacks and the hatred was pouring out of them, I couldn't believe the grief I was getting form them at a mates wedding.

So I poured anything I could find into their pints at random points of the night until they were spewing.

Cunts.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm

The things I've noticed about that breed of scum is that they will lie to you compulsively until evidence proves otherwise - then disappear into thin air. Case and point the ginger ninja thread, and this one.

Carl, that list of people that talk shit about you is building up ;)

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Hey hang on folks.

They are fellow Welsh friends, probably.

Nah, I'm strugling, f**k um.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:42 pm

PtB wrote:I was at a wedding in Glasgow about 18 months ago and my mate introduced me to 2 Jacks and the hatred was pouring out of them, I couldn't believe the grief I was getting form them at a mates wedding.

Cunts.

says more about you pal

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Dafydd wrote:Carl, that list of people that talk shit about you is building up ;)

The more shit they throw Dafydd shows their weakness ;)

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Laughing Stock ;)

curtis cracking up, hes cracking up, hes cracking up, he cracking ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 pm

I see James Vaughan signed. :P

Shame it was for Crystal Palace though.

You'll get one right soon, keep it up. :)

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:24 pm

RhysScfc wrote:I see James Vaughan signed. :P

Dean Leacock :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:
RhysScfc wrote:I see James Vaughan signed. :P

Dean Leacock :D

From Derby ?? For us or the Jacks?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:31 pm

yo f*cking inbreds!!!!!! if u wanna meet then inbox me!!! serious if its 20 or 200 of you's we'll sort it out ...Away from the camera's just a simple solution to your problems.....some of us have things to lose for being locked up for a few months ...yrs.....but i couldn't give a f**k aslong as we humilliate u lot again! ......Again sort it out and we'll sort a good old fashioned jolly! how it should be!......like is say 6 finger inbox me.