http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgBzt2q_ta8

Re: Tank & the boys

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 am

Awesome!

Saved to favourites :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Could easily be a group of our fans.

Although I liked the adding up to 14 going to Notts County then they started talking about 50/60 boys.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:11 pm

hard as nails them lot, they run chester :lol:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:33 am

WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE! that was like a comedy sketch! cant believe they werent acting and were actually serious! well, what more can you add to that. absolute rubbish! inbred, scally kids. embarrassing

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:15 am

Yes folks, pretty embarrassing I'm sure you'll agree.

But could anyone help police enquiries by giving us more information on this set of likely lads?

Who are they? Soul Crew? Pants and Vest, the slightly damp finest of Port Talbot? Have they dried out yet? We've got towels for them if they're ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da7HitiP5Cw

We'd especially like to speak to Smaarshy. We don't think he's bright enough to be out and about with the general public.

We don't need to speak to Sowweyy! He's told us everything we need to know. At the moment he's still very sorry. BTW where does he get those fancy threads? He's quite a dresser! At least he makes an effort from the fake Burberry from the rest of this gang of top football thugs.

Port Talbot. Oh dear.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:18 am

neverbeatthejacks wrote:Yes folks, pretty embarrassing I'm sure you'll agree.

But could anyone help police enquiries by giving us more information on this set of likely lads?

Who are they? Soul Crew? Pants and Vest, the slightly damp finest of Port Talbot? Have they dried out yet? We've got towels for them if they're ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da7HitiP5Cw

We'd especially like to speak to Smaarshy. We don't think he's bright enough to be out and about with the general public.

We don't need to speak to Sowweyy! He's told us everything we need to know. At the moment he's still very sorry. BTW where does he get those fancy threads? He's quite a dresser! At least he makes an effort from the fake Burberry from the rest of this gang of top football thugs.

Port Talbot. Oh dear.

Stay cool, tank.

:lol:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:45 am

Heh!

Fair play.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:01 am

neverbeatthejacks wrote:Heh!

Fair play.

:lol: good lad

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:07 am

Notts County?? They shit themselves at Newport County a few years back in the FA Cup. I was there. What I saw was hilarious. Jacks jumping the wall to face the Kewnty mob which was outside the ground behind the away end. Two minutes later they were jumping back over it into the ground quicker than you can imagine!! I can't believe Tank jumped the wall though :D

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Lost Profits wrote:Notts County?? They shit themselves at Newport County a few years back in the FA Cup. I was there. What I saw was hilarious. Jacks jumping the wall to face the Kewnty mob which was outside the ground behind the away end. Two minutes later they were jumping back over it into the ground quicker than you can imagine!! I can't believe Tank jumped the wall though :D

yea but they took over chester, 50 or 60 boys were 'untouchable'
'no-one could stop em!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Still nobody likes to mention the ginger stepchild in the room.

Port talbot's Cardiff support.

Including Soowwey!

Is that normal for these types?

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:46 pm

i suppose every club has its strange-uns
we gotta laugh at it all
:ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:29 pm

It may be a spoof & they are actors but it's up there with the best of British comedy.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Tank Part II, the Revenge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgBzt2q_ ... re=related

Even better :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 pm

neverbeatthejacks wrote:Still nobody likes to mention the ginger stepchild in the room.

Including Soowwey!

say what you like about them port talbot boys, they didnt make nowhere near as much as cunts of themselves as tank and your youth.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 am

murphy wrote:
neverbeatthejacks wrote:Still nobody likes to mention the ginger stepchild in the room.

Including Soowwey!

say what you like about them port talbot boys, they didnt make nowhere near as much as cunts of themselves as tank and your youth.

They did when they were standing neck deep in Swansea Bay. A sorrier bunch of soggy cunts I've never seen.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:59 am

The Police trying to get them out and them refusing to move from the balmy conditions off the Welsh coast in November at night. Heh!

"C'mon lads. We won't let them hit you any more. Your safe with us"

"Aaawww! We only came down in a transit van to beat up some random Jacks walking home! We didn't want to fight proper boys! Could you get the Mumbles RNLI boat to take us back to Port Talbot please? We scared! And cold!"

"I know we say we're the Pure Violence Mob, but we're actually a bunch of very scared, very wet young men really!"

"Please don't make us go back to that road where we were just hitting random Swans fans with bit's of wood. There's more of them now!"

"Pleeeaaazzzeee. I'm f*cking freeeezzzing!"

Heh. I know a few of the soggy ones from PT. And that is spot one.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:16 am

Is this Thomas the Tank and his boys Gordon, James, Henry and Edward and which one is Percy? Dear me, anyone from outside Wales must be pissing themselves at this sorry lot. Still, it shows an accurate reflection of life in Scumsea and they wonder why Cardiff gets everything :D :D