Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SWIM AWAY DOWN LIBRARY

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:31 am

when they start shouting swim away to us which they undoubtedly will we should join in with them and do the swim away action with them ,show them it dosnet bother us that would really piss them off :lol: :lol: ,if i rem right many years ago fans used to chant sheep shaggers until we started chanting 1-0 to the sheep shaggers,now vert rarely do we hear that chant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SWIM AWAY DOWN LIBRARY

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:35 am

Swim when we're winning ! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:38 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Swim when we're winning ! :lol: :ayatollah:

we only swim when were winning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:42 am

beddau blue wrote:

It has to be, even us in their end will do it :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:23 am

sad jacks bastards will prob think they are funny.....

swim when we are winning - i do like that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 am

beddau blue wrote:

Haha i like that 1 anol. Roll on a week sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Great idea but why only keep it for Swansea? It would be great at every game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:04 pm

The Truth what really happened is in NO 2

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34212 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Sorry lads but can someone educate me on this 'swim away' lark? What's the score?
:?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Absolute classic.

If only Carlesburg made chants...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:

Absolute classic.

If only Carlesburg made chants...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: if only carlsberg did spelling :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:06 am

beddau blue wrote:when they start shouting swim away to us which they undoubtedly will we should join in with them and do the swim away action with them ,show them it dosnet bother us that would really piss them off :lol: :lol: ,if i rem right many years ago fans used to chant sheep shaggers until we started chanting 1-0 to the sheep shaggers,now vert rarely do we hear that chant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Brilliant idea.

The only people who probably wouldn't like it are Cardiff fans from Port Talbot.

Especially if they chose to name themselves "The Pure Violence Mob."

Have a word with them first because they might want to think of something else you could pick for a laugh. They'll probably want to do something else.

I know a few of the damp ones and they'd really like to let it lie.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:08 am

beddau blue wrote:when they start shouting swim away to us which they undoubtedly will we should join in with them and do the swim away action with them ,show them it dosnet bother us....

If it didn't, you wouldn't have started the thread :roll: Why pretend it doesn't bother you when it quite clearly DOES!! You know it, we know it....and it's great to see 3 sides of the Liberty doing it to you too :lol:

Here's to the first EVER league double!! Perhaps that won't bother you either though ;)

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:18 am

C-MOB wrote:Sorry lads but can someone educate me on this 'swim away' lark? What's the score?
:?

just a bunch of inbreads holding onto a distant memory

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:22 am

nct68 wrote:
beddau blue wrote:when they start shouting swim away to us which they undoubtedly will we should join in with them and do the swim away action with them ,show them it dosnet bother us....

If it didn't, you wouldn't have started the thread :roll: Why pretend it doesn't bother you when it quite clearly DOES!! You know it, we know it....and it's great to see 3 sides of the Liberty doing it to you too :lol:

Here's to the first EVER league double!! Perhaps that won't bother you either though ;)

we would chase your lot to cardiff bay but with your webbed fingers and other abnormalities we would never catch you once you hit the water. the three sides of the liberty get soooo bored watching your shitty team they have to entertain themselves somehow but while u all busy doing your only chant you'll miss chopra banging one in for the winner
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: f**k OFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 am

A few thousand city fans doing a front stroke motion will completely take the sting out of them. They will be like....oh......I getting no satisfaction out of this, im going to take my life now!! WIN WIN!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:36 am

nct68 wrote:

:lol: :lol: three sides of the liberty with gypos in :lol: :lol: :lol:
youre only here coz its CARDIFF :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:43 am

beddau blue wrote:
nct68 wrote:

:lol: :lol: three sides of the liberty with gypos in :lol: :lol: :lol:
youre only here coz its CARDIFF :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

plastic fans :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:57 am

neverbeatthejacks wrote:
beddau blue wrote:when they start shouting swim away to us which they undoubtedly will we should join in with them and do the swim away action with them ,show them it dosnet bother us that would really piss them off :lol: :lol: ,if i rem right many years ago fans used to chant sheep shaggers until we started chanting 1-0 to the sheep shaggers,now vert rarely do we hear that chant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Brilliant idea.

The only people who probably wouldn't like it are Cardiff fans from Port Talbot.

Have a word with them first because they might want to think of something else you could pick for a laugh. They'll probably want to do something else.

move with the times young man,you prob think you still play at the vetch and toshack is still manager,muppet

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 pm

moz-dublin wrote:
neverbeatthejacks wrote:

Brilliant idea.

move with the times young man,you prob think you still play at the vetch and toshack is still manager,muppet

Errmm, no.

We've moved on. Port talbot blues can't. Cos I laught at them whenever I see them. They really would like to let it lie. Can't imagine why.

It's f*cking cold in there in November.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:55 pm

[quote="Forever Blue"]The Truth what really happened is in NO 2

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34212 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote

Annis! Annis!

Go on then Annis.

Tell us what really happened.

Because I know a few of the damp ones, and their a lot more honest than morst Cardiff fans about it. They'd be pissed off to be thought of as kids. They have Pure Violence running through them!

Heh!

You've got to laugh. They don't though.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Swansea City = CRAP TEAM, CRAP FANS, CRAP CITY only good thing with Swansea is the road out of the shit hole :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 pm

we always do when we go there

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:39 pm

I know a few of the damp ones and they'd really like to let it lie.[/quote]

move with the times young man,you prob think you still play at the vetch and toshack is still manager,muppet[/quote]

Errmm, no.

We've moved on. Port talbot blues can't. Cos I laught at them whenever I see them. They really would like to let it lie. Can't imagine why.

It's f*cking cold in there in November.[/quote]

it was cold for your boys outside the bell after the last game wasnt it ?,quick enough to large it when the numbers were in your favour,shame you got turned over later on