Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis re exile season tickets

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Annis as an exile there is no point in me having a season ticket due to work (can't make evening games with the odd exception). In the past i have bought season tickets and missed 9 or 10 games.

Could the club not do a deal for people in my situation-e.g sell 10 game tickets (i think the jacks do this) and then we have to contact the club before tickets go on general sale to book each match?

The club is in a difficult situation but it is a struggle to get tickets for some games in the family stand.

Re: FAO Annis re exile season tickets

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Annis as an exile there is no point in me having a season ticket due to work (can't make evening games with the odd exception). In the past i have bought season tickets and missed 9 or 10 games.

Could the club not do a deal for people in my situation-e.g sell 10 game tickets (i think the jacks do this) and then we have to contact the club before tickets go on general sale to book each match?

The club is in a difficult situation but it is a struggle to get tickets for some games in the family stand.

Gareth, I will Ask Julian tom :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Annis as an exile there is no point in me having a season ticket due to work (can't make evening games with the odd exception). In the past i have bought season tickets and missed 9 or 10 games.

Gareth, I will Ask Julian tom :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you-also can you ask if there are still plans to use the corner areas of the Nin/canton stands for family tickets. I'm sure i read somewhere that they were thinking of doing so

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm

I aksed about this just before the Trust had its elections. Some of the candidates informed me that they would look into this if elected. I've not heard a thing.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

This would be great for me as well, I play Rugby on a Sat (I know sorry boys) but still try and go to all other games, midweek etc