Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The real reason AG was sacked

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:13 pm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/ ... cle/26832/

Good article,says it all

Re: The real reason AG was sacked

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:08 pm

That's a very good article. When I first saw it I said then that he must of peed someone off. Secret footage like that must come and go all the time but usually ends up in the bin. For it to come out like it did someone decided to do him.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:43 pm

If he had made that remark about shoving it back in his trousers, to my missus I would have smacked him one, all this footage now being shown comes from people who have either been sexually harrassed by him or people who feel like me, and have now taken the oppertunity to show him for what he is a first prize sexist prick, besides being sacked he should be sued

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm

As that article suggests, these two are finally being punished by those they have treated badly for almost two decades.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Excellent atricle, no room for sexism in football

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 pm

One comment I heard on Talksport was true. If we all had our workplace conversations recorded without us knowing then there'd not be many people left in work.
Not saying they were right or wrong but before throwing stones at them I'm sure we can all think of things we've all said that we are not too proud of.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Its all a load of bollocks. its a mans environment football. Industrial language etc.
its no different to a woman complaining that a colleague is off with 'man flu' if
he's not well!!.... The WOMAN never complained, which suggests she was used to
remarks and probably gave as good as she got to the fat useless tw*t. Do female
Brickies complain about stuff like that, or female plumbers/sparkies??????

DO THEY f**k.... they will fire back and put 'sexist' blokes in their place!!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Zabier wrote:As that article suggests, these two are finally being punished by those they have treated badly for almost two decades.

I assume you've proof of your claim?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Furthermore....

Imagine a non gay male working in the fashion industry or as a make-up artist
or summat like that. Is he likely to get ribbed a bit by the females?? of course
he is...

"your a man, how could you possibly understand foundation and eyeliner daarlink"

This country is shit. The fact that people are all falling over themselves to
be seen as PC is pathetic.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:14 pm

And they were paying that prick 1.7 million a year :shock:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Berwyn wrote:One comment I heard on Talksport was true. If we all had our workplace conversations recorded without us knowing then there'd not be many people left in work.Not saying they were right or wrong but before throwing stones at them I'm sure we can all think of things we've all said that we are not too proud of.

Excellent point.

We all make jokes out of situations/people and whilst they might be inappropriate they are not said to offend.

The problem is the PC brigade.