Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RE: Andy Gray- is this board sexist?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:23 am

Is this board sexist? Just looking at some of the avatars it does highlight a general disrespect of women.

Do any of you agree?

Re: RE: Andy Gray- is this board sexist?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:26 am

im sexist to a degree.......im homophobic, im not racist, im xenophobic and im arachnophobic.....anything else :)

The news that Andy Gray had been sacked from Sky Sports just came up on the TV, my wife was going on about how he deserves to be sacked from Sky Sports. I told her it was just a joke that has been blown out of proportion and that it was over the top to sack him. She insisted that it was fair to sack him and I should look at it from a women's point of view, So I unplugged the TV, took it into the kitchen and watched it there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:38 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:im sexist to a degree.......im homophobic, im not racist, im xenophobic and im arachnophobic.....anything else :)

The news that Andy Gray had been sacked from Sky Sports just came up on the TV, my wife was going on about how he deserves to be sacked from Sky Sports. I told her it was just a joke that has been blown out of proportion and that it was over the top to sack him. She insisted that it was fair to sack him and I should look at it from a women's point of view, So I unplugged the TV, took it into the kitchen and watched it there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Well I just called my wife in from the kitchen where she is doing my dinner, while the she putting the washing in.And I ask her do she like these Avatars or do she see them as against females, but she said she dont have time to look , as my dinner is ready and she has to go to the shops after picking up the kids from school.
Bloody lazy cow, couldnt be bothered to look . at the Avatars . Just like a women that! :lol: