Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " HONEST ANSWERS PLEASE "

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

I still believe we will go up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I still believe we will go up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair play Luke, youve stuck by DJ No matter what, I REALLY HOPE WE FINALLY MAKE IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:ANNIS I think we only lost 3or 4 games from the start of the season till November time. that pretty good in my book.

Roy, Sorry your right, I meant the first half of the season upto Xmas.

I reckon We need to beat The Jacks and that would really get us going :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis do you think we have enough bottle and grit in the side to get something at the jacks and forest because i think these 2 games could more or less go a long way to determine where we finish (especially forest away) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Jack game could determine our Season, WE HAVE TO NOT LOOSE, A WIN WOULD SET US UP ON A BRILLIANT RUN IN MY OPINION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:51 pm

If the defence stay tight and the central midfielders control the game i am confident we will get promoted automatically!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Forest game is massive.

Bluebirds and Scabby Forest. 1st and 2nd.
Reckon QPR will fade into play offs, especialy if Tarabt gets injured or loses form.

Leeds Norwich Leicester Watford Gypos fighting for 4-6th. In that order! :ayatollah:

Oh and Wales to beat England 3-1 while we're feeling good!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 pm

The Jack game could determine our Season, WE HAVE TO NOT LOOSE, A WIN WOULD SET US UP ON A BRILLIANT RUN IN MY OPINION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Spot on there!....I honestly believe if we beat the jacks we will go on and grab an automatic spot but if we lose there i think it will be the playoffs yet again for us....MASSIVE game which jones has to tactically get right, the talent is there to wipe them jack bastards off the face off the earth but jones has got to get it right!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm

pokie1 wrote:The Jack game could determine our Season, WE HAVE TO NOT LOOSE, A WIN WOULD SET US UP ON A BRILLIANT RUN IN MY OPINION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on there!....I honestly believe if we beat the jacks we will go on and grab an automatic spot but if we lose there i think it will be the playoffs yet again for us....MASSIVE game which jones has to tactically get right, the talent is there to wipe them jack bastards off the face off the earth but jones has got to get it right!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Thats how I Honestly feel. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:48 pm

If the defence stay tight and the central midfielders control the game i am confident we will get promoted automatically!