Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you smash it? - Richard Keys to JR

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:29 am

Richard Key's asks Jamie Redknapp..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX7noqN6 ... r_embedded

Re: Would you smash it? - Richard Keys to JR

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 am

its turning into a witch hunt! when im with my mates ive said far cruder things than that about a bird, just as birds probably have about blokes....whole thing is laughable!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am

they would have a field day if they analyzed Soccer AM :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:40 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:its turning into a witch hunt! when im with my mates ive said far cruder things than that about a bird, just as birds probably have about blokes....whole thing is laughable!

I agree, it is just unfortunate (For Gray & Keys) that they are in the media eye.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:its turning into a witch hunt! when im with my mates ive said far cruder things than that about a bird, just as birds probably have about blokes....whole thing is laughable!

Yeah but you don't work for the UK's biggest sports media outlet and I'm guessing but I imagine there wasn't 2-3 cameras on you as you were having these convos?? Whether you have the conversation at the pub or in a tv studio, it doesn't make it right!! I do find it odd that Keys seems to have got away with it

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:12 am

ffs all us guys talk like this down the pub, who gives a f**k, just sad bitter women jumping at anything now

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:18 am

Ben wrote:ffs all us guys talk like this down the pub, who gives a f**k, just sad bitter women jumping at anything now

:roll:

And i'm guessing you're single :lol: :lol:

Typical response. I get that people say these type of things as banter. And I can accept that. But to me....it doesn't seem as if it is banter. They arn't messing about. They seem to think its acceptable to think that way. And besides.....arn't they a bit old to be acting like teenage boys?

And Ben, it's the media who have kept the story going not "sad bitter women"

Going by your previous posts, it seems as if you only like white, British men. You seem to slag off every group or minorit. Is there something you arn't telling us? :lol: Wouldn't surprise me TBH.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 am

i've just read that a few months back andy gray started legal proceedings against news of the world for alledged phone tapping......this paper is part of news corp.....who is owned by one mr murdoch, who also owns......sky! hmmmmmmmmm me thinks mr gray has been stiched right up!! :o :o

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:24 am

Midfield general wrote:They said nothing more than what Loose women say about men every single day!!!

ive been saying that for days.....that denise welch is the worst......shes had more cock in her than a bernard matthews factory!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:25 am

I am single thanks, i take it your proberly single too, what you trying to say, come on say it...

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:30 am

Ben wrote:I am single thanks, i take it your proberly single too, what you trying to say, come on say it...

:lol: :lol: Where's the fishing smilie?!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am

Your on the hook

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 am

Ben wrote:Your on the hook

It's you're Ben. Although in all seriousness I must ask why you seem to hate everyone who is not a white Britrish male.... You describe women as sad and bitter and your previous post prove you to be a huge racist. Why is that :?:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 am

I think this whole thing stinks of double standards by SKY afterall they had no problem using their female presenters sexuality to market Sky Sports News HD did they;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQuzftsEtig

What exactly was their intention behind the leather clad image :? :? :?

And what exactly does the chant "We're Going To Do A Double" mean in this video from Soccer AM which was broadcast live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Kr9e_2 ... re=related

Andy Grey is guilty of making some unguarded off air comments and should face the consequnces but getting sacked is very very harsh.

Clearly a case of double standards by SKY if you ask me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:39 am

oh Dynamite stuff - Jamie Redknapps missus aint gonna be happy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:40 am

castleblue wrote:I think this whole thing stinks of double standards by SKY afterall they had no problem using their female presenters sexuality to market Sky Sports News HD did they;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQuzftsEtig

What exactly was their intention behind the leather clad image :? :? :?

And what exactly does the chant "We're Going To Do A Double" mean in this video from Soccer AM which was broadcast live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Kr9e_2 ... re=related

Andy Grey is guilty of making some unguarded off air comments and should face the consequnces but getting sacked is very very harsh.

Clearly a case of double standards by SKY if you ask me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Whilt i do think that Andy Gray was in the wrong. You do make a very good point there :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 am

The original comments about Sian Massey's football ability were sexist and Gray asking Charlotte Jackson to tuck his mirophone into his trousers was cringeworthy.

The other clips which have emerged have frankly been questionable to whether they are proof of Gray's/Key's attitude or a witch hunt by Sky for other reasons.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:43 am

few hotties on that sky sports news fair dinkum :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:The original comments about Sian Massey's football ability were sexist and Gray asking Charlotte Jackson to tuck his mirophone into his trousers was cringeworthy.

The other clips which have emerged have frankly been questionable to whether they are proof of Gray's/Key's attitude or a witch hunt by Sky for other reasons.

Witch hunt.

There are two reasons.

1) I suspect Sky wanted rid of gray; this a handy excuse to terminate contract without compensation.

2) Media witch hunt; due to Murdoch wanting to buy Sky outright, action taken to quieten the media furore.

The original comments weren't about Sian Massey, were about women in general. Let's be honest, who here can hold their hands up and say they've never made fun of women parking cars, for example? That mean everyone is an evil sexist?

What I'd also say is the Charlotte Jackson incident occured December. No compaint, nothing. yet someone now seems more than willing to leak any and all footage to the media... which points more to it being a case of a campaign to get Gray out.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:48 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:i've just read that a few months back andy gray started legal proceedings against news of the world for alledged phone tapping......this paper is part of news corp.....who is owned by one mr murdoch, who also owns......sky! hmmmmmmmmm me thinks mr gray has been stiched right up!! :o :o

who has he upset in the first place to get stitched up thats the question?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:50 am

PhatFrog wrote:
Ben wrote:Your on the hook

It's you're Ben. Although in all seriousness I must ask why you seem to hate everyone who is not a white Britrish male.... You describe women as sad and bitter and your previous post prove you to be a huge racist. Why is that :?:

Why not?

Im racist
hate evryone
Im thick

tell everyone somthing they dont know :roll: im really not bothered

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:17 am

But he said these things in his place of work. If I said something like that in the school I teach in I would get at least a warning too, same if it was said in an office etc. Fair enough have pathetic sexist conversations with your mates down the pub, but in a place of work you can't do it, hence the warning he got.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Claire wrote:

But he said these things in his place of work. If I said something like that in the school I teach in I would get at least a warning too, same if it was said in an office etc. Fair enough have pathetic sexist conversations with your mates down the pub, but in a place of work you can't do it, hence the warning he got.

Claire Your opinion is worthless your a women :lol: :lol:

Joke only claire :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 pm

i know that claire.....shut up and get the tea on! JOKE! :P

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 pm

nerd wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:The original comments about Sian Massey's football ability were sexist and Gray asking Charlotte Jackson to tuck his mirophone into his trousers was cringeworthy.

Witch hunt.

There are two reasons.

1) I suspect Sky wanted rid of gray; this a handy excuse to terminate contract without compensation.

2) Media witch hunt; due to Murdoch wanting to buy Sky outright, action taken to quieten the media furore.

The original comments weren't about Sian Massey, were about women in general. Let's be honest, who here can hold their hands up and say they've never made fun of women parking cars, for example? That mean everyone is an evil sexist?

What I'd also say is the Charlotte Jackson incident occured December. No compaint, nothing. yet someone now seems more than willing to leak any and all footage to the media... which points more to it being a case of a campaign to get Gray out.

Further to your point, how often do we see in the media that women slag men off as being chauvinistic, self centred, emotionally incapable retards? It's a two way thing. The stereotypes are there and banter is had.

Saying that, the thing that's put me off Gray and Keys the most is that these are two middle aged men who are doing us men no favours. It's not what they're saying but how they're saying.

Case 1: When they talked about women in football, their tone and use of certain words like 'love' and 'do me a favour' made it offensive. What they were actually saying or their argument wasn't totally off but their approach to it was.

Case 2: Gray asking Charlotte Jackson to tuck it in. He said it in such an old man sleazy way that if that was my missus and he said it to her like that I'd want to spark him out. Surprised she didn't tell Gray and Keys to f**k off. Credit to her for not rising to it if she heard it.

Case 3: Keys talking about Redknapp's ex. Fair play to Redknapp for not reacting too much either but you could tell he was pissed off. Souness clearly thought Keys was being a dick judging by the looks and the kick. The other thing that was annoying was how they kept trying to divert the conversation but Keys kept bringing it back to the 'smashing'. It was cringeworthy and embarrassing if I am honest.

Sexist pigs? Maybe. Absolute cunts? Definitely. It's not what you say but how you say it in my eyes.