Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Love this forum....every time theres news...

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm

your garenteed to have atleast 5 threads on it over the space of the hour :ayatollah:

surely haveing a quick two minute scan of the forum first would help prevent those duplicate threads and 500+ pages of forum :roll:

Re: I Love this forum....every time theres news...

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:39 pm

I did LOL

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I did LOL

haha i saw, someone has to post it first i suppose

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:49 pm

sorry lets follow rules! whos rules are they anyway? who says what somone can do and not do, its a open forum on the internet, do what you want to do

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Get ready for someone to open a new thread...... I love this forum.. every time theres news,,,, :D

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Fucks sake, first the PC brigade get gray sacked, now the thread police are all over this forum! Wrap up!!!!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Ben wrote:sorry lets follow rules! whos rules are they anyway? who says what somone can do and not do, its a open forum on the internet, do what you want to do

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Fucks sake, first the PC brigade get gray sacked, now the thread police are all over this forum! Wrap up!!!!

init just, you'll be told when to turn your computer on and off next :roll:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 pm

jezzy666 wrote:your garenteed to have atleast 5 threads on it over the space of the hour :ayatollah:

surely haveing a quick two minute scan of the forum first would help prevent those duplicate threads and 500+ pages of forum :roll:

The worst is on a match day when I get home from the game and there are loads of posts entitled CHOPRAAAAAAAA!!!! 1-0, then 6 more each time there is a goal!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:56 pm

If there were less bloody stickies people could see the latest topic straight away, rather than scroll down through half a page of old updates and match reports! The cream will rise to the top mods....sort it out!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:41 pm

WHO CARES!!!!!!!! :D

MATCH day should be say what you wanna when you wanna - cos yeah there might be 6 threads of GOAL! but ffs match day is 1/2 a week!!! and it is a FOOTBALL forum

And another thing that bugs is people who post a few times THEN START TO MOAN! :lol: :lol: :lol: but that is IMO :D

if you dont like it dont read or come on lol

:D - lets stir things a little tonight after the day i have had i need something to do! :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D