Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another young player not fitting in with DJ??

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:54 pm

With Drinkwater asking to go back to Man Utd we see another youngster not fitting in, what is it with Dj and youngsters?

Re: Another young player not fitting in with DJ??

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 pm

neeball wrote:With Drinkwater asking to go back to Man Utd we see another youngster not fitting in, what is it with Dj and youngsters?

hope u aint going down the road to something else here mate ?? :twisted:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 pm

It's all part of the Bebe loan deal.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:It's all part of the Bebe loan deal.

not Macheda then ?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 pm

hope u aint going down the road to something else here mate ??

NO! Didn't mean that at all. I like DJ I hope it doesn't come accross like you know what. If it does I defo didn't mean it too.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 pm

i really hope that Drinkwater going is not a sign we are getting Bebe, unless of course we are losing Jay! If we are not then what is the point of another forward when there are other postions that we are weak in? Should be an interesting week ahead!!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
neeball wrote:With Drinkwater asking to go back to Man Utd we see another youngster not fitting in, what is it with Dj and youngsters?

now now martyn :lol:

to loan out wildig and allow H20 to go back to manure then i guess he feels he has enough cover and a strong enough squad. i think its a mixture of Dave Jones not liking kids, and sticking to what he knows, ramsey, keogh, koumas, etc.
i dont see the point in him really being here as whitts seems more in favour, oli and now ramsey, and i also like mcphail in there.
i dont think its a bad move for both clubs and danny.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Great potential but not the finished product, he needs games and I think he can see he ain't gonna be first on the team sheet down here week in week out. :old:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:05 pm

dj's fault again nothing to do with drinkwaters injuries and the fact united want him back cos hes been more or less costantly injured scince the pompey game!!and we just got rambo back who is a young player who previously played for jones and we got the services of a exciting young talent in jet.if youngsters have the ability jones will play them if they havent then whats he do!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 pm

milly44 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

now now martyn :lol:

to loan out wildig and allow H20 to go back to manure then i guess he feels he has enough cover and a strong enough squad. i think its a mixture of Dave Jones not liking kids, and sticking to what he knows, ramsey, keogh, koumas, etc.

DJ normally sticks to current or ex Wolves players :lol: .................... sorry neeball :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:It's all part of the Bebe loan deal.

not Macheda then ?

He's gone to Sampdoria mate, started in a nil nil v Juventus on Sunday.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:DJ normally sticks to current or ex Wolves players :lol: .................... sorry neeball :ayatollah:

I always wondered who did Jones sign when we was at Wolves, was it ex-Southampton players? :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:DJ normally sticks to current or ex Wolves players :lol: .................... sorry neeball :ayatollah:

I always wondered who did Jones sign when we was at Wolves, was it ex-Southampton players? :lol:

and did he sign ex Stockport players at Southampton ? :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:18 pm

who did he play with when he was at stockport then :geek:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 pm

milly44 wrote:who did he play with when he was at stockport then :geek:

the Rose and Crown Sunday XI :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:27 pm

milly44 wrote:who did he play with when he was at stockport then :geek:

11 Players, not sure what formation. Make of that what you will

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:45 pm

I Agree

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34161