Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I agrees with Gray and Keys

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:28 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope Sky don't ruin it for themselves.

Probably replace them with Women Commentators :x

Re: I agrees with Gray and Keys

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:31 pm

why what makes women so incompetent, weve seen soo many worse officals at the city week in week out just because shes a woman she should not be allowed to do it? :?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Normally concentration. when they are reading magazines and worrying about weight problems they may miss things.

That silly cow on MOTD sounds shit when she commentates. so why did she get the job????? because she is a woman. there are better people suited to doing it.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:38 pm

I don't they're a pair of pricks, never have liked them.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 pm

lagerlewis wrote:why what makes women so incompetent, weve seen soo many worse officals at the city week in week out just because shes a woman she should not be allowed to do it? :?

Don't rise to the bait pal. He's just a WUM trying to stir up argument that's already been discussed on 10 other threads today. Attention seeking he is :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:45 pm

:wav:

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

I thought i'd be allowed to have an opinion on a message board. oh well :oops:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:50 pm

gagsy_mc wrote::wav:

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

I thought i'd be allowed to have an opinion on a message board. oh well :oops:

no its nothing about your opinion m8 but what is the reason behind it.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 pm

I find it a strange one to be honest.

I agree there are shit MALE officials as you said. but i don't think having women will improve it.

Can they keep up with play and make the correct decision more often than not. what type of fouls will be given, will they change their mind when players are in the face swearing and arguing. Can they handle the banter???

It's just not for me. Also any mistake the make. A lot of people will say its "because she's a woman"

The same as commentators. i can't be dealing with it. it just sounds wrong.

Lastly if Keys and Gray are Sexist then so is Fifa, Uefa, Fa, Faw etc....... Why won't they allow mixed teams???

even at lower level.......

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:10 am

gagsy_mc wrote:I find it a strange one to be honest.

I agree there are shit MALE officials as you said. but i don't think having women will improve it.

Can they keep up with play and make the correct decision more often than not. what type of fouls will be given, will they change their mind when players are in the face swearing and arguing. Can they handle the banter???

It's just not for me. Also any mistake the make. A lot of people will say its "because she's a woman"

Lastly if Keys and Gray are Sexist then so is Fifa, Uefa, Fa, Faw etc....... Why won't they allow mixed teams???

Fair point a bit steriotypical, but heres to your mixed teams Maribel Domínguez is a woman who plays in mexican league

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 am

PhatFrog wrote: He's just a WUM trying to stir up argument that's already been discussed on 10 other threads today. Attention seeking he is :ayatollah:

Surely RichardBluebird won today’s AAMB Raspberry for his well thought out opinion that women can't be equal on a football field because they refuse to share showers with men :o

Absolute Classic :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 am

gagsy_mc wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope Sky don't ruin it for themselves.

Probably replace them with Women Commentators :x

Attention seeking ball bag of a bloke!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 pm

I honestly think the women lineswomen :lol: :lol:
are better than the men :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 pm

I have no problem with women linespeople, some are good some are bad, just like the guys.

I cant tolerate women commentators though, doesnt sound right to me :oops:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I have no problem with women linespeople, some are good some are bad, just like the guys.

Its odd women commentators but i wont complain about it because its good too see in a way
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Pinster25 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I have no problem with women linespeople, some are good some are bad, just like the guys.

Its odd women commentators but i wont complain about it because its good too see in a way
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

or hear :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Gray and Keys deserve all that's thrown at them. Never a big fan anyway.
There reason behind slagging her off was based purely on the fact she's a woman, and that's just not on. Especially in this day and age.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:09 pm

gagsy_mc wrote:I find it a strange one to be honest.

i'D BAN THEM FROM THE GROUNDS AS WELL, IT'S A TICKET WASTED IN MY EYES ANS ID SOONER LOOK AT AN EMPTY SEAT.

THERE'E NOTHING SEXIST, MYSOGONISTIC OR QUEER ABOUT JUST HAVING A LADS DAY OUT AND LEAVE TH WOMEN OFF TO DO THEIR TYPE OF STUFF.

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE PROBLEM IS SHALL I?

IT'S ALL THE FEMENIST POOFTERS THAT HAVE JOBS IN ADVERTISING AND STEREOTYPE THE WHITE HETROSEXUAL MALE TO BE AN INCOMETENT BUFFOON IN ALL THE TV ADS.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Gray and keys make a few comments off air and all hell breaks loose, yet 12:30pm every weekday you have an hour long programme degrading and humiliating men....."loose slags" sorry "loose women"

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Right then here go's, Im going to retract a little from yesterday and admit after reading some of my posts it may have seemed that I live in the middle ages and a sexist. That is very much further from the truth and after some quite sensible debating, mostly with the bloody women(my god my ears were still stinging this morning), I wish to confess that I seemingly got wound up by the over reaction of Sky in their suspension of Keys & Gray. I have to admit after reading the transcripts over and over and more that transpired this morning that Sky was justified in the suspension. Sian Massey the lineswoman in question had done a capable job within a "mansworld" job and have undoubtedly proved those wrong, yes me included. Gray & Keys went way over board in their views, it was a bit of a joke at first with the "tongue in cheek" comments in which most blokes if they were honest would have agreed with.

But hey in reality we all make mistakes and our views can be clouded by our narrow minded bigotry and that of living in the past, my opinion has changed with woman in football. If they can do the job then why not, that decision that Massey had made in regards to the offside decision was spot on and I would say now that woman officials know full well that they cant afford to be seen making mistakes in fear of the backlash they would get in which it would probably make them that little bit better in officiating high profile games. So there we have it, my retraction and if I offended any of the ladies here in my comments then Im sorry as it wernt my intention.

Enough grovelling and I now have to find the key to release the misses from the kitchen and let her buy some shoes :roll:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Worlds gone f*cking mad.
It's a mans sport and women shouldn't be involved in this aspect of the game regardless of how competent they are.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Wash DC Blue wrote:Worlds gone f*cking mad.
It's a mans sport and women shouldn't be involved in this aspect of the game regardless of how competent they are.

OH NO :blob6: