Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl ..

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 pm

i asked annis earlier but he said he was keeping his mouth shut and said to ask you :lol: :lol:

in your opinion, how many players do you think city will bring in before the window shuts??

also do you believe that city will have a offer for jay that they cant resist, and also do you recon we will get gabbidon??
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Carl ..

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 pm

I believe 2 more will come in, Gabbs could be one of them but Woodgate is definite not.

Bothroyd I believe we will receive a bid that will be difficult to turn down so in that case I would be surprised if Jay is still here in Feb.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:53 pm

:(

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:I believe 2 more will come in, Gabbs could be one of them but Woodgate is definite not.

Bothroyd I believe we will receive a bid that will be difficult to turn down so in that case I would be surprised if Jay is still here in Feb.

i hope if one comes in that it comes in quick enough, do spend the money on a replacement or another decent addition to the squad.

carl, also is there any truth in michael brown linked with city at all either?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:55 pm

if they come in with 4.5 or 5 you can't say no to that in my opinion, was signs there in last match he went off then could of brought parkin on but he put jet in the middle. gives us 2 strikers that are back up for jay..........

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:57 pm

is one of them players jays replacement ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: