Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Move the FAMILY STAND not the NINIAN !!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Surely with safety issues and empty seats all in the time in the family stand where an adult gets a ticket for an under 9 who gets in free would be comercially beneficial also with Ninian Stand being a more expensive seaqson ticket option. Im sure this would make more sense Im sorry if i get slated for this but i really think this would be the best way forward for the club if we went up . Why punish the singers in 117 and 118 . This way they can kill two birds with one stone getting rid of the singers and moving it towards a more sit down brigade staduim. It getting to become a f*cking joke. A f*cking police state do as ya told and you have no say in the matter. Personally i would love to go up but why punish the loyal supporters in the Ninian Stand and leave the family stand empty with a supposedly under 9's seat going spare it defies belief. Where is the commercial benefit in such a move ? Also how would this work with the safety issue of the ground surely it would be more sense to move the fence by the famiuly stand at a less coss effective move than moving the Ninian 117 and 118 over unbelieavable. Anyway rant over . Come on the bluebirds lets make the best out of the team we got and push for promotion. :ayatollah

Re: Move the FAMILY STAND not the NINIAN !!!!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:09 pm

my daughter is 7 she dont go every game because midweek games or the cold weather but why punish under 9s and pass the buck because you lot dont want to move? its not our fault the club is making the decision not kids/family stand members

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:16 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Surely with safety issues and empty seats all in the time in the family stand where an adult gets a ticket for an under 9 who gets in free would be comercially beneficial also with Ninian Stand being a more expensive seaqson ticket option. Im sure this would make more sense Im sorry if i get slated for this but i really think this would be the best way forward for the club if we went up . Why punish the singers in 117 and 118 . This way they can kill two birds with one stone getting rid of the singers and moving it towards a more sit down brigade staduim. It getting to become a f*cking joke. A f*cking police state do as ya told and you have no say in the matter. Personally i would love to go up but why punish the loyal supporters in the Ninian Stand and leave the family stand empty with a supposedly under 9's seat going spare it defies belief. Where is the commercial benefit in such a move ? Also how would this work with the safety issue of the ground surely it would be more sense to move the fence by the famiuly stand at a less coss effective move than moving the Ninian 117 and 118 over unbelieavable. Anyway rant over . Come on the bluebirds lets make the best out of the team we got and push for promotion. :ayatollah

sorry, whats going on,they moving 117 and 118,and just a point the family stand is not empty,thou,last 2 games quite a few empty seats :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:17 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34053 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:22 pm

if they move me in 117 i want a like 4 like seating position for me and my boy or a discount - wont be happy :x

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:27 pm

surely this should have been taken into account when stadium opened,seems unfair to anybody involved whatever way you do it,CCS management at its best once again :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm

maybe this is citys way of getting all those who stand in 118 and 117 to finally do as your told and sit down!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 pm

AHERNE wrote:maybe this is citys way of getting all those who stand in 118 and 117 to finally do as your told and sit down!

Maybe the club just want the fans to behave according the national law, the club has not made the decision about all seated stadia, it's above their head.