Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PORTSMOUTH

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Want to sign dave norris from ipswich does that mean michael brown is leaving? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PORTSMOUTH

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:49 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:Want to sign dave norris from ipswich does that mean michael brown is leaving? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

brown is on the door step anyway if he plays now he gets nice pay rise from pompey but pompey don't want to so be interesting to see where he goes

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:50 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
bluebirdsmad123 wrote:Want to sign dave norris from ipswich does that mean michael brown is leaving? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

brown is on the door step anyway if he plays now he gets nice pay rise from pompey but pompey don't want to so be interesting to see where he goes

they cant afford to pay this bonus thing can they? :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm

glammy74 wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

they cant afford to pay this bonus thing can they? :lol: :lol:

i dread to think contract he could have if he played another game for pompey if u get me drift....... :shock:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 pm

do you thnk he would be good signing for us? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:39 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:do you thnk he would be good signing for us? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yea but i think we need another defender at least

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:09 pm

wat defender do you think we will get then n? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:wat defender do you think we will get then n? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bloody woman defender sort them out at the back :D :ayatollah: hehe

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:15 pm

whats happened to shittu? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:15 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:whats happened to shittu? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

QPR

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:17 pm

has he signed for them? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:45 pm

and ispwich want to sign bullard , norris goes to portsmouth we get brown :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:and ispwich want to sign bullard , norris goes to portsmouth we get brown :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nice bit of research theree :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:50 pm

i just watch skysports news ;) :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: