Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: When are season tickets available on general sale then..?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Midfield general wrote:Now the information about next seasons tickets is now coming out..?

February 1st :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:31 pm

I think it's for reissue on Feb 1st, general sale starts on march 31st

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Gavlar wrote:I think it's for reissue on Feb 1st, general sale starts on march 31st

Correct :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:39 pm

I noticed in the e-mail they sent out today theyve mentioned a 10month interest bearing plan, that isnt mentioned in the letter. Is this also available from februaury? I think there was something like this with a firm called Zebra Finance last season, if im correct?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:40 pm

brown wrote:I noticed in the e-mail they sent out today theyve mentioned a 10month interest bearing plan, that isnt mentioned in the letter. Is this also available from februaury? I think there was something like this with a firm called Zebra Finance last season, if im correct?

In my letter it says 5 Months interest Free, I will look again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm

I see the online season ticket prices have been taken down. Anyone know how the new ones sent out today compare?

I only ask as I got my daughters ST just before Christmas and she has received a renewal as well. She isn't an Ambassador and I assume that she would not get the 5 year price freeze.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
brown wrote:I noticed in the e-mail they sent out today theyve mentioned a 10month interest bearing plan, that isnt mentioned in the letter. Is this also available from februaury? I think there was something like this with a firm called Zebra Finance last season, if im correct?

In my letter it says 5 Months interest Free, I will look again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same here, but in the e-mail it mentions a 10 month bearing plan towards the bottom of the season ticket section of the e-mail where applications will be available from the 1st of february from the ticket office :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The letter says 4 months interest free but the email says 5. :? :? :? :?

I want 5 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: