Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOMEN IN FOOTBALL

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Im getting slated on FB & twatter because I said that women should NOT be involved in football, support your team yes but not involved in a official way.

Would I or any other bloke be allowed to join a Netball team, no. Equality is bollocks, I wondered what would have happened if the ref or the other linesman decided to share the same shower as that woman linesperson.

Its a mans game FFS, when I stated above that women can support the team thats fine as long as they are home before their man(joking of course)

Re: WOMEN IN FOOTBALL

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 pm

i think over the next few years your going to see more women getting involved but thats just my view :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 pm

welshdougie wrote:i think over the next few years your going to see more women getting involved but thats just my view :ayatollah:

FFS :oops: whats wrong with good old fashioned housework

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Women in football is long overdue, and cant believe some of the attitudes on here.....i mean come on, women in shorts, running.....titties bouncing.....bring it on!! :o

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
welshdougie wrote:i think over the next few years your going to see more women getting involved but thats just my view :ayatollah:

FFS :oops: whats wrong with good old fashioned housework

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Richardbluebird youd better be joking :evil:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:02 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Women in football is long overdue, and cant believe some of the attitudes on here.....i mean come on, women in shorts, running.....titties bouncing.....bring it on!! :o

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Are there any female players good enough to play at championship level?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 pm

bluecyw wrote:Richardbluebird youd better be joking :evil:

:lol: No Im not actually, they bark on about equality. Well if they want equality they'll share the showers right, no they wont.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:36 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

:lol: No Im not actually, they bark on about equality. Well if they want equality they'll share the showers right, no they wont.

WRONG! Why would a women want to share a shower with you plug ugly lot :roll:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:37 pm

pcs1963 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

WRONG! Why would a women want to share a shower with you plug ugly lot :roll:

At the end of the day its a mans game, like it or not. You cant shout equality if your not prepared to participate in it.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:41 pm

women is just the start, you'll have towel heads who can't speak english as refs and they'll need a interpreter running around with them, all this equal oppertunities crap

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:43 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Do you know that for certain, I mean have you asked them? ;)

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:46 pm

IF a woman can prove like a man that she can do the Job then let them do it. End off :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:49 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:IF a woman can prove like a man that she can do the Job then let them do it. End off :ayatollah:

The above is a classic how to f**k the Lesbian world off in one easy sentence.....

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Im getting slated on FB & twatter because I said that women should NOT be involved in football, support your team yes but not involved in a official way.

Would I or any other bloke be allowed to join a Netball team, no. Equality is bollocks, I wondered what would have happened if the ref or the other linesman decided to share the same shower as that woman linesperson.

Its a mans game FFS, when I stated above that women can support the team thats fine as long as they are home before their man(joking of course)

Could you tell me where any women are trying to join a football team?! As far as I'm aware, it's the officials you are on about :roll: There are male officials in netball and you can have mixed teams.

What a surprise you are being slated on Facebook.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Im getting slated on FB & twatter because I said that women should NOT be involved in football, support your team yes but not involved in a official way.

Richard, the lady in question did not want to join in and play the bloody game! She was an official for christ sake who made the CORRECT decision!

You barking on about a man joining a netball team is nuts and you know it! A woman sharing showers with men is not about equality, its about integrity! So i too hope you are joking!

If she's come through a course/training in the same way Male Officials do then what right do you have to say that Women should not be involved in football or its officiating?

I agree about a post recently that a female comentating on our Norwich game sounded dreadful, but they still have the right to be equal to a male comentator....

might I remind you we are now in the 21st Century? :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Do you know that for certain, I mean have you asked them? ;)

About them sharing the shower..........?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Ben wrote:women is just the start, you'll have towel heads who can't speak english as refs and they'll need a interpreter running around with them, all this equal oppertunities crap

Lets not lower the tone with racism.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Claire wrote:

Could you tell me where any women are trying to join a football team?! As far as I'm aware, it's the officials you are on about :roll: There are male officials in netball and you can have mixed teams.

Find me a netball team, Im all for equality if it works both ways. Now wheres my towel.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:05 pm

I thought we had all moved on from the dark ages.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:07 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Claire wrote:

Find me a netball team, Im all for equality if it works both ways. Now wheres my towel.

Could you tell me where it is not working in both ways?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:08 pm

That woman lino in the scousers game on sat got all the big decisions spot on like Torres first goal was very tight to being offside but she got it right, fair play to her. I got no problem with women officials, it's their husbands i feel sorry for, sat in the house waiting for their tea :lol: (only joking gals) :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:09 pm

What a surprise you are being slated on Facebook.[/quote]

Find me a netball team, Im all for equality if it works both ways. Now wheres my towel.[/quote]

Could you tell me where it is not working in both ways?[/quote]

Outside of sport, try the divorce courts and child custody

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:14 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Outside of sport, try the divorce courts and child custody

But we are discussing netball and football, where in these cases does equality not work both ways?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Richard fails to quote my perfectly reasonable reply! :old: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:25 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Outside of sport, try the divorce courts and child custody

If you are lucky enough to have married to a rich woman and decide to get a divorce, then the same rules about splitting assets apply.

Child custody is about the welfare of children, not the wants and needs of the parents.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Claire wrote:

But we are discussing netball and football, where in these cases does equality not work both ways?

Ok, in the lineswoman case. Linesmen, refs and other officials are constantly being slated by panelis/pundits, footballers & managers. If it was a linesman they were joking slating would they have been suspended.........?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

If you are lucky enough to have married to a rich woman and decide to get a divorce, then the same rules about splitting assets apply.

Child custody is about the welfare of children, not the wants and needs of the parents.

Exactly! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Claire wrote:

Claire, I wouldn't bother arguing. Going by Richard's answer regarding women sharing showers/divorce courts etc its clear his issue is not with women officials at football, its with WOMEN in general. Obviously he has some sort of dislike of all women. Same as Ben.

I'm going to hazard a guess that his wife took him to the cleaners when he got divorced.