Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay Bothroyd

Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:10 pm

DJ says that they will not let him go on the cheap.Things are not looking good last week it was we won't let Jay go. :old:

Re: Jay Bothroyd

Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Every player has a price. DJ has always stated that.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:14 pm

I think if Jay is to be sold DJ should ask for a 1 in front of the 3 mill that's being banded about just like Holloway is asking for Adam at Blackpool especially when you see people like Darren Bent going for 18 mill rising to 24 mill with different bits of shit added on there for international appearances,how many shits he has in the morning etc

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:28 pm

imo if jay goes it might be good for him money wise but not career wise...... i hope he stays but every player has a price, i would rather him go if his heart isnt in putting on a city shirt anymore :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:33 pm

I never seen Jay clap as much as he did, when he left the field on Saturday, he clapped all of the 4 areas of the ground I said to my son, it looks like a farewell clap, we may not see him again in a CITY shirt!!!! (unless he does a Chops) I hope I am wrong.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 pm

After reading his twitter after the game, he just seemed really happy with the fans support, and i guess he owed us a good peformance after sitting on the treatment table for so long :lol: