Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we have a very confidenr bunch down the road !

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:14 am

on their planet swans messageboard, they seem very confident of a win a week sunday. "The day of reckoning" one of them said :lol:

They obviously haven't heard about rambo and JET

Christ i hope we stuff the shit out of the bastards. The nerves will begin a week today :lol:

COME ON BLUEBIRDS

:ayatollah:

Re: we have a very confidenr bunch down the road !

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:24 am

bleed_blue wrote:on their planet swans messageboard, they seem very confident of a win a week sunday. "The day of reckoning" one of them said :lol:

Christ i hope we stuff the shit out of the bastards. The nerves will begin a week today :lol:

COME ON BLUEBIRDS

They do tend to rise to the occasion - just hope DJ grows a pair of balls for this game.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:25 am

bleed_blue wrote:on their planet swans messageboard, they seem very confident of a win a week sunday. "The day of reckoning" one of them said :lol:

COME ON BLUEBIRDS

Let's hope Jones does'nt screw thing up .

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am

jones will have jet,bellamy burke and oli on the bench parkin in goals chopra centre midfield and keogh up front on his own

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am

all i want is no negative tactics, just send em out with the intention of attack, attack, attack :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 am

jinks/cwm wrote:jones will have jet,bellamy burke and oli on the bench parkin in goals chopra centre midfield and keogh up front on his own

hey thats not a bad shout parkin in goal we'd never concede again :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:45 am

jinks/cwm wrote:jones will have jet,bellamy burke and oli on the bench parkin in goals chopra centre midfield and keogh up front on his own

Sadly, there is every chance you might be right :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:56 am

Doesn't make sense in more ways than one, Jinks....

Best you get back to school....you're missing important linguistic instruction (that's English class to you)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:26 pm

the presure will be on them, theyl start as favs to win the game and do the dubble over us! with there decent pitch we will get the ball down an play, i can see a 3 nil win for cardiff :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Dear David Jones.

AFTER THE READING GAME, PLEASE LET THE TEAM FEEL THAT YOU AND THE FANS WANT AN EXTRA MILE OUT OF THEM FOR THE WIN!!!

Get Bellers and Rambo to do the team talk!!!

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE, DO NOT MAKE THIS OUT AS JUST ANOTHER GAME. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:46 pm

I can really see us winning this one, revenge last sat against Watford so revenge again against the gypos is a must

Rambo and co will tear them apart :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:01 pm

our players will love playing on there bowling green :ayatollah: we could well see the complete performance by our cardiff all stars' were due 1 or 2 clean sheets aswel! The swansea game has come at the right time for us :ayatollah: