Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHOPRA`S HAIR!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 am

at saturdays game my son turned to me and asked why as chopra dyed his hair ginger and i said "dont be soft!" .... but later on when he played down our half of the pitch, it did look he had! ... if your reading chops for gods sake buy "just for men" instead of that cheaper stuff! :lol:

Re: CHOPRA`S HAIR!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:41 am

AHERNE wrote:at saturdays game my son turned to me and asked why as chopra dyed his hair ginger and i said "dont be soft!" .... but later on when he played down our half of the pitch, it did look he had! ... if your reading chops for gods sake buy "just for men" instead of that cheaper stuff! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You think with his money he could buy a decent hair dye :roll: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:43 am

Yeah, people have noticed this last couple of weeks.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 am

get it right it aint ginger ITS STRAWBERRY BLONDE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 am

I havent noticed any diffrence from the top of the canton !! an everyones saying it .

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:10 pm

AHERNE wrote:at saturdays game my son turned to me and asked why as chopra dyed his hair ginger and i said "dont be soft!" .... but later on when he played down our half of the pitch, it did look he had! ... if your reading chops for gods sake buy "just for men" instead of that cheaper stuff! :lol:

Just for men is excellent, I use it. :old:

That new one they got out for down below is ridiculous, "Just for bollocks"