Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 pm

8 mill :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Taraabt leaving QPR for 8 mil

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:10 pm

ninianblue wrote:8 mill :lol: :lol: :lol:

they only payed a mil for him at the start of the season.

7m increase from spending 5 months in the chapionship :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm

SAF wouldn't put up with a selfish prima donna like him.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm

PhatFrog wrote:SAF wouldn't put up with a selfish prima donna like him.

haha well said :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 pm

They won't need him after Bebe's back from us.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm

You got it.

I just read on a QPR board that Rio Ferdinand was bigging him up on his twitter & obviously a lazy journo has made up a story. He's not a Fergie type player, to independent would cause unrest big time in that dressing room.

Panic over he's here til the seasons out at least. You can rest easy lads. :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:18 pm

C-MOB wrote:

You got it.

I just read on a QPR board that Rio Ferdinand was bigging him up on his twitter & obviously a lazy journo has made up a story. He's not a Fergie type player, to independent would cause unrest big time in that dressing room.

Panic over he's here til the seasons out at least. You can rest easy lads. :lol:

c mob you think any offers would come in for him? he is good player but seems to fade in and out? i prob wrong

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 pm

qprs squad aint worth 8 mill, god is it april already :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:29 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
C-MOB wrote:

You got it.

c mob you think any offers would come in for him? he is good player but seems to fade in and out? i prob wrong

Its not that he fades in & out of games its just he does so many amazing things, passes, tricks vision etc when he does the normal things that 99% of players do people think he's having a quiet game. Everything good we do often goes through him.

With regards to a bid Newcastle have been mentioned for months so they could but don't think Mike Ashley is a spender but I heard today their was Villareal scouts at the game, can't imagine they were watching anyone but Adel.

If he went we would struggle. We are by no way a 1 man team but he is a match winner.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 pm

sounds like a trundle sort of guy?, could he be playing for neath one day?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:46 pm

ninianblue wrote:sounds like a trundle sort of guy?, could he be playing for neath one day?

Your joking is that where the fat fcuk is now? Wow major fall from grace. He was very highly rated only 2 seasons ago.

Is he still blowing his beans up the atomic kitten tart?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:34 am

Puzzles me that if he's as talented as people claim and I have no reason to doubt it, then why did Spurs let him go?? :?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:43 am

C-MOB wrote:
ninianblue wrote:sounds like a trundle sort of guy?, could he be playing for neath one day?

Your joking is that where the fat fcuk is now? Wow major fall from grace. He was very highly rated only 2 seasons ago.

Is he still blowing his beans up the atomic kitten tart?

She dumped him ages ago.

Highly rated 2 seasons ago? Product of hype, failed at this level.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:44 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:Puzzles me that if he's as talented as people claim and I have no reason to doubt it, then why did Spurs let him go?? :?

Koumas syndrome.

Great in Championship, not up to it in the Prem.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:04 am

To be fair to him at Spurs according to close yid pals it was a case of him being very selfish ALL the time, never making the right or simple pass & wanting to be the big I am. At QPR Warnock has instilled a much better team player ethic into Adel's game which we are reaping the benefits from. He can pass, shoot, knows where the goal is & averages about 8 nutmegs a game to beat his man. Yes he is highly frustrating at times but I ignore that & just enjoy the good things he brings which is lots.

Defo Prem bound, just not yet ;).