Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chasetown Trip

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 pm

I`m l :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ooking forward to next Saturday , sounds like a good day out is planned ? Any ideas on numbers coming ?

Re: Chasetown Trip

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Pete wrote:I`m l :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ooking forward to next Saturday , sounds like a good day out is planned ? Any ideas on numbers coming ?

I'm going up :ayatollah: Think around maybe a 100 will make the trip, could easily be more though.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Yeah I'm going. Been on their board tonight asking about players, songs etc and making sure they know all about the Ayatollah! Should be a good day

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Look forward to seeing you all ! :D, And having a beer with ya ! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Yeah I'm going. Been on their board tonight asking about players, songs etc and making sure they know all about the Ayatollah! Should be a good day

I`ll make sure they know about the Ayatollah , (those who don`t already of course ! ) :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 pm

sadly my motor is in the garage sat !! nissan recall lol but i will be booking up when we go again !! great to see the link with the Two clubs now forget all the rubbish with players on 60k a week this is whats its all about !!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:saldy my motor is in the garage sat !! nissan recall lol but i will be booking up when we go again !! great to see the link with the Two clubs now forget all the rubbish with players on 60k a week this is whats its all about !!! :ayatollah:

Well if you will buy a Nissan............. :D It`s great Mate, I`ve always been welcomed in Cardiff , and I`ll do whatever I can to make sure that everyone who comes here gets the same, be a great day !! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:40 am

take some pics for those going up :ayatollah: