Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Inner Circle

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 am

carlccfc wrote:
BLUEBIRD wrote:Are we going back to the days of the inner circle again because it seems only certain people can know whats happening to our club

For crying out loud, if I give out the names then DJ has a pop, if I don't dive out the names fans have a pop :roll:

Never can win.

I assume your referring to tonight's update

Well said, Carl :ayatollah:

There are some right W**KERS on here sometimes and all they want to do is play KNOCK, KNOCK....

Be content that the VAST MAJORITY on here are with you and even the others are intrigued enough to wait in for your updates every few days, so there MUST be something in them!!

Bit surprised that 'Milly' decided to spill the beans on the Matthews transfer....if, of course, that is correct.

I'll await your uPdate on that one....

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, CARL....YOUR NATION NEEDS YOU!!!! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 pm

I agree. I dont blame Carl. The fault is with whoever provides Carl with all of this inside information. Whoever it is should not be doing it in my opinion. In my opinion the club should be trying to find out who is doing this and get rid of that person. But that is just my opinion and I am sure most fans will disagree with me.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Living in Scotland I look forward to the updates. Nothing about Cardiff in the media up here and I've had some cracking information from Carls updates. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:04 pm

BlueChet wrote:You surely aren't suggesting we penetrate the inner circle...?

ITs called Rimming I think :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:27 pm

if inside information was given out to you. how many of would actually keep it to themselves :roll: :roll:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:29 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
BlueChet wrote:You surely aren't suggesting we penetrate the inner circle...?

ITs called Rimming I think :lol:

i THINK you are right :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: