Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Inner Circle

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Are we going back to the days of the inner circle again because it seems only certain people can know whats happening to our club

Re: Inner Circle

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:56 pm

And how to you come to that conclusion?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 pm

There are two official bodies that represent the supporters, one is the Official supporters club, the other is the Trust, the club also meet on a regular basis with the travel club members.

From what I have seen all these group communicate the outcomes to their members and to the supporters in general.

Would you suggest a random pick of ten different people on a weekly basis from the club's data base, or democratically elected officers from each body as we now get.?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:01 pm

i think he wants to be yours and annis's friend love him :P

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 pm

i heard about this inner circle but never seen it
every company has away to release info an city has a few outlets ie the trust this board by a few members
an the other board who r in the know so i dont think there is a inner circle just a few fans who the board
pass info to be put out there for the rest off us

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:14 pm

You surely aren't suggesting we penetrate the inner circle...?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 pm

BlueChet wrote:You surely aren't suggesting we penetrate the inner circle...?

only if u do it softly an with plenty of lube

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm

sleepers wrote:
BlueChet wrote:You surely aren't suggesting we penetrate the inner circle...?

only if u do it softly an with plenty of lube

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:32 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:Are we going back to the days of the inner circle again because it seems only certain people can know whats happening to our club

For crying out loud, if I give out the names then DJ has a pop, if I don't dive out the names fans have a pop :roll:

Never can win.

I assume your referring to tonight's update

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:33 pm

if you want to join us in the inner circle,i have a pay -pal account set up, only £29.99 for jan, be quick as it goes up to £39.99 in feb, dont loose out join now,,,,

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:
BLUEBIRD wrote:Are we going back to the days of the inner circle again because it seems only certain people can know whats happening to our club

For crying out loud, if I give out the names then DJ has a pop, if I don't dive out the names fans have a pop :roll:

Never can win.

More of us than him though

So come on Carl sort it out ;)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Never can win.

sori carl i know u told me not to say anything but seeing all the shite ur getting
i tell them who we swapping

gypes for rooney plus 1 mill

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Never can win.

sori carl i know u told me not to say anything but seeing all the shite ur getting
i tell them who we swapping

gypes for rooney plus 1 mill

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 pm

We dont want rooney ffs we got better :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 pm

:lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 pm

How can I join this inner circle? Sounds interesting

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Never can win.

So which day this week can we expect to hear about this player plus cash exchange?? Can you reveal it an hour before it happens or do you have to wait for it to happen before you can reveal the details....in which case the appeal of this forum will diminish considerably if that is going to become a trend. Hope that doesn't happen.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:52 pm

moonboots wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Never can win.

So which day this week can we expect to hear about this player plus cash exchange?? Can you reveal it an hour before it happens or do you have to wait for it to happen before you can reveal the details....in which case the appeal of this forum will diminish considerably if that is going to become a trend. Hope that doesn't happen.

I agree, Look, DJ Does not like him in My Opinion, The player should not go and will get better and better if DJ Backed the lad, there you go My Opinion, I Dont want him to go, but many prob wont care :evil:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:16 am

If it's Matthews I agree. The boy is potentially a real gem....he just needs the right manager to have faith in him and to praise him rather than criticise. Not sure if it is Matthews though because I think that most people would care whereas Annis you say that many won't care when this player goes. Perhaps it's Quinn. Isn't he supposed to have bad mouthed DJ ? Allegedly!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:16 am

He's got to go for his own career sake. Cardiff kill kids . Still on his first pro be earning peanuts whilst not playing.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:20 am

The Consultant wrote:He's got to go for his own career sake. Cardiff kill kids . Still on his first pro be earning peanuts whilst not playing.

No Mojo, DJ Ruins Kids, Not Cardiff.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:23 am

DJ owns Cardiff by the looking of his actions.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:35 am

There isn't an inner circle as there clearly was in Sam's days. But we now seem to have Carl who has all this inside info. I am probably in a minority (of 1) but I don't see why Carl or any other supporter should have access to all this information let alone post it on a message board. Why should any of us know about all of this? Does it happen at all the big clubs? I very much doubt it. All I am concerned about is performances on the pitch. Transfers and other matters in my opinion should only be made public once they have happened.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:31 am

Think his sources in the dressing room will shortly dry up.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 am

Citysince1964 wrote:There isn't an inner circle as there clearly was in Sam's days. But we now seem to have Carl who has all this inside info. I am probably in a minority (of 1) but I don't see why Carl or any other supporter should have access to all this information let alone post it on a message board. Why should any of us know about all of this? Does it happen at all the big clubs? I very much doubt it. All I am concerned about is performances on the pitch. Transfers and other matters in my opinion should only be made public once they have happened.

I wouldn't concern yourself too much. Some who were involved with previous regieme find it hard to let go as they like to be seen as figureheads of supporters it's been the same for years with the likes of Tony Jeffries. He used to think he could speak for the majority when in fact he represented the minority. Cardiff still lives in small City syndrome .

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:40 am

Citysince1964 wrote:There isn't an inner circle as there clearly was in Sam's days. But we now seem to have Carl who has all this inside info. I am probably in a minority (of 1) but I don't see why Carl or any other supporter should have access to all this information let alone post it on a message board. Why should any of us know about all of this? Does it happen at all the big clubs? I very much doubt it. All I am concerned about is performances on the pitch. Transfers and other matters in my opinion should only be made public once they have happened.

Iwould suggest it happens at every football club.

In every walk of life people will receive information privy to a few, Carl is passing that on to us. If he has been asked to keep quiet on the names for a few days, then we have to patient.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:58 am

I've said this many times, but I'm not a big fan of "leaks", especially if the info being leaked could cause a problem for the club. We all like to think this club is all about us the fans, but it's not. The club was here before we were born, and will be here long after we've gone to the bob bank in the sky.

Our gate money gets us in to watch the game and that's pretty much it, and pretty much all it should be to be honest.

The fault is not with Carl, but with whoever feeds him the info. My biggest criticism of Carl's update has been that in my opinion, they often contain too much information, ironically, I think Carl's latest is one of his best, as it informs us but tells our rivals nothing of value to them.

I think Carl's just realised what I've learnt through 20 years of marriage - You just can't win!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:56 am

The Consultant wrote:

I wouldn't concern yourself too much. Some who were involved with previous regieme find it hard to let go as they like to be seen as figureheads of supporters it's been the same for years with the likes of Tony Jeffries. He used to think he could speak for the majority when in fact he represented the minority. Cardiff still lives in small City syndrome .

Really?

Or was it the case lazy journalists couldn't be arsed keeping up to date who was involved with the Supporters Club, so just contacted someone they knew?

Or do you seriously believe he phoned the papers up every day looking to talk to them?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:04 am

Saturn has an inner circle that's fact as I have the Discovery Channel DVD. :geek:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 am

TH63 wrote:I've said this many times, but I'm not a big fan of "leaks", especially if the info being leaked could cause a problem for the club. We all like to think this club is all about us the fans, but it's not. The club was here before we were born, and will be here long after we've gone to the bob bank in the sky.

Our gate money gets us in to watch the game and that's pretty much it, and pretty much all it should be to be honest.

The fault is not with Carl, but with whoever feeds him the info. My biggest criticism of Carl's update has been that in my opinion, they often contain too much information, ironically, I think Carl's latest is one of his best, as it informs us but tells our rivals nothing of value to them.

I think Carl's just realised what I've learnt through 20 years of marriage - You just can't win!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

I am also not a fan of leaks,gives me terrible wind :ayatollah: :ayatollah: