Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Yes or No to proposed steward protests

You may select 1 option

View results

Do you think us fans should demonstrate?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Against stewards? Personally I'm not sure, I'm up for persuasion really, I really don't like them, they're way over the top, but I guess they have to be,

Theres plenty of people, the majority I would say, calling for a protest, "Actions speak louder than words!"

Re: Do you think us fans should demonstrate?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 pm

The Majority of stewards are completly pompous in there duties as said by a number of posters 2day. But they are only following the instuctions given to them from above. Perhaps ccfc need to look at the person in charge of these ppl and make a decision from there as its getting ridiculous now. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 pm

no chance, years ago fans would, now the plastics dont want to know!!! its a case of sit down, dont breath and watch the game "because we have to move on" "those years are behind us" "times change" "i love my perfect life" :roll:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:50 pm

ccfcbluebird wrote:The Majority of stewards are completly pompous in there duties as said by a number of posters 2day. But they are only following the instuctions given to them from above. Perhaps ccfc need to look at the person in charge of these ppl and make a decision from there as its getting ridiculous now. :ayatollah:

Fair point!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Ben wrote:no chance, years ago fans would, now the plastics dont want to know!!! its a case of sit down, dont breath and watch the game "because we have to move on" "those years are behind us" "times change" "i love my perfect life" :roll:

Tell me about it. In the ninian days we were never outsung, home or away, now we're loud away from home and stupidly quiet at home :oops: :cry:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Wait until you encounter the ones at Nottm forest, you'll think ours are friendly little puppies. ;)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:37 pm

ill say 1thing if the stewards behave like they did in the 80's and 90's like they do know they would of got battered at ninian park FACT :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Yes, I do think we should. And I would love to be involved in organising something. Hopefully, a few 'more knowledgeable' senior members of the forum might be able to advise us on what steps to take :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 pm

always game for a bit of civil disorder :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Any more talk of protests and everyone will think we've turned French!!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 pm

The jury has spoken, anyone intrested in organizing something should pm me :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:20 am

sounds like this could be interesting :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Stop moaning FFS or they might bring the Showsec guys back

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Wheres the other 36 who voted yes then?
Only had 1 pm :o