Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey wants Cardiff Premier push

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 370546.stm

Re: Aaron Ramsey wants Cardiff Premier push

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/9370546.stm

Get down the vale sonny & get some gossip :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Don't think we should of signed him if I'm being honest. Not the player we need right now.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:Don't think we should of signed him if I'm being honest. Not the player we need right now.

Lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:Don't think we should of signed him if I'm being honest. Not the player we need right now.

Can I ask why you find that so amusing, Uncle Fester?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 pm

hes got cardiff blood running through his vains :ayatollah: you just know hes guna put everything into his spell back here' gv 150percent :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

Put it this way, we sent on Gavin Rae yesterday. If there was Ramsey and Rae on the bench, I wonder who would have got the shout?

You MAY BE IN THE MINORITY IN YOUR OPINION i RECKON.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Whittingham has been pretty ineffective for much of the season. The goals have dried
up and he drifts in and out of games too much. It was always going to be the case, without
his goals, he's not in Ramseys class.

Danny Drinkwater will be brilliant in the holding role if given a chance. Oli and Rambo in
front of him.... Our forwards will be drooling

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 pm

[/quote] Can I ask why you find that so amusing, Uncle Fester?[/quote]

Put it this way, we sent on Gavin Rae yesterday. If there was Ramsey and Rae on the bench, I wonder who would have got the shout?

You MAY BE IN THE MINORITY IN YOUR OPINION i RECKON.[/quote]

He's not fit, why should we be Arsenal's bitch and play him for their benefit?
Also, I may be in the minority, but at least I know that when using an "I" in a sentence a capital letter is needed.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:
Can I ask why you find that so amusing, Uncle Fester?[/quote]

He's not fit, why should we be Arsenal's bitch and play him for their benefit? He may not be fully fit yet but I reckon he will be better than anyone we have on the bench.

Also, I may be in the minority, but at least I know that when using an "I" in a sentence a capital letter is needed.
I have made a typo, the man who has never made a mistake has not yet been born.[/quote] ;)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:

He's not fit, why should we be Arsenal's bitch and play him for their benefit? He may not be fully fit yet but I reckon he will be better than anyone we have on the bench.

I have made a typo, the man who has never made a mistake has not yet been born.[/quote] ;)[/quote]

It doesn't sit right with me that Arsenal are using us for their gain. Also, well done on that saying, where did you get it from? A cracker?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Sergeant Dribble wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:

You MAY BE IN THE MINORITY IN YOUR OPINION i RECKON.

I have made a typo, the man who has never made a mistake has not yet been born.[/quote] ;)[/quote]

It doesn't sit right with me that Arsenal are using us for their gain. Also, well done on that saying, where did you get it from? A cracker?[/quote]

Can't remember where I got the saying from, you may even be right, it may have been a cracker? It is a cracker of a saying though. ;)

Personally on the Ramsey loan, I think its a brilliant deal for all concerned. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: