Bloody Immigrants eh !

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:16 pm

http://www.leftfootforward.org/2011/01/ ... ent-truth/

Re: Bloody Immigrants eh !

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 pm

watch this space :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Sludge wrote:http://www.leftfootforward.org/2011/01/daily-mails-inconvenient-truth/

I suppose that some would claim, if they weren't here they wouldn't claim any benefits though Sludge? :D :D :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 pm

fair point dai , cant argue with that

but some would also claim we need them to fill jobs that the locals who want to sign on dont want

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Sludge wrote:fair point dai , cant argue with that

but some would also claim we need them to fill jobs that the locals who want to sign on dont want

Agreed, no argument there mate. ;)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:34 pm

the only people who claim the foreigners "are nicking all the jobs" are sat on a bar stool full of drink

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 pm

but those are FACTS and lifted from your fav newspaper , the right wing daily mail

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:the only people who claim the foreigners "are nicking all the jobs" are sat on a bar stool full of drink

The government needs to put the people that can work into work. Stop giving people on the dole money ,all they do is piss against the wall.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:the only people who claim the foreigners "are nicking all the jobs" are sat on a bar stool full of drink

The government needs to put the people that can work into work. Stop giving people on the dole money ,all they do is piss against the wall.

i don't believe in goverments, so that's me fecked :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Midfield general wrote:It has completely twisted the story in the Daily Mail and you know it. If the 'left foot forward' said it was raining outside then I would still go and check it out for myself!!!

does it bollocks

it quotes DIRECTLY from the mail article which itself states a FACT....immigrant population less likely to claim benefits than non immigrants

which bit of that dont you understand ?

:lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Xcasual wrote:

what everyone on the dole is a piss artist ?

thats cobblers

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Na not everyone ,just most of them. Stop the money & they'll have to work ?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Sludge wrote:
Midfield general wrote:It has completely twisted the story in the Daily Mail and you know it. If the 'left foot forward' said it was raining outside then I would still go and check it out for myself!!!

does it bollocks

it quotes DIRECTLY from the mail article which itself states a FACT....immigrant population less likely to claim benefits than non immigrants

you only believe that cos you want too

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:28 pm

in a recession the finger is always pointed at immigrants.

The NHS would fall apart without hard working immigrants.

Sure there are people who come to the UK to sponge off the state. My view is that these people are in a small minority. In most cases i admire the instincts of people who uproot their families to have a better life through hard work in a country thousands of miles from 'home'.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Sludge wrote:

does it bollocks

:lol: :lol: Good old loony lefties eh?? Facts and figures are always there to be massaged
and manipulated... I just googled loads of stories about immigrants and failed asylum
seekers taking the piss.. just cant be arsed playing copy and paste with you sludge :lol: :lol:

A cynic might just be tempted to say that the percentage of immigrants claiming
welfare benefits is practically neck and neck with British born people all over Britain.

So forgive me for saying this... if an immigrant came to Britain to get work, but is
not working, why is he still here?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:09 am

taffyapple wrote:
Sludge wrote:

does it bollocks

:lol: :lol: Good old loony lefties eh?? Facts and figures are always there to be massaged
and manipulated... I just googled loads of stories about immigrants and failed asylum
seekers taking the piss.. just cant be arsed playing copy and paste with you sludge :lol: :lol:

A cynic might just be tempted to say that the percentage of immigrants claiming
welfare benefits is practically neck and neck with British born people all over Britain.

So forgive me for saying this... if an immigrant came to Britain to get work, but is
not working, why is he still here?

cynic would be talking bollocks , immigrants are far less likely to be on dole than british

the facts are there if you want to read the article again

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Not true.

Working in IT, there's been a massive bias towards outsourcing, promoted by Labour when in government.

At a trade fair, prescott shouted down PCG members pointing out sdownsides to outsourcing as "racists", Patricia hewitt made the rediculous business rationale of "we owe them"...

There were numerous instances of roles advertised with requirements for every IT skill under the sun - rate around £8 an hour, way below market rate for contractors with the required skillsets. Most of the people responsible for those were agencies routed in India. Place advert you know no contractor would respond to, bingo, you could then claim no British workers available, hey, please give us visa to fill need, contractor paid in India with only expenses paid here, no tax paid to Uk....

Thankfully they've clamped down on that a fair bit.

Has IT outsourcing worked? Not really. I've worked on numerous projects brought back in house because the quality has been abysmal. Got to admire the business plan - get skilled people to make the project bid, shunt them onto next project bid, get people who are basically shit to do the work. Contract gets terminated? Well some money will have been made...

Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Immigrant workers are not allowed to claim benefits until they have paid 12 months worth of tax and NI contributions but I'm sure if you included those wanted to straight away the figure would rise sharply.

Also those figures don't include Asylum Seekers who are on benefits whilst their status is being investigated (100% of those immigrants are foreign born). We also have an estimated half a million foreign workers avoiding tax and NI by working in the black economy but they still cost the rest of us when they make use of public services.

The whole immigration problem is a very complicated and that article proves nothing apart from the old adage that you can make any point you want out any set of figures.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Immigrant workers are not allowed to claim benefits until they have paid 12 months worth of tax and NI contributions but I'm sure if you included those wanted to straight away the figure would rise sharply.

People from the EU countries can claim benefits from the moment they step into the country

Only from some of the EU countries. Workers from Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland still face the restriction of having to work 12 months before making benefit claims.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:01 pm

I belive that they should stop benefits and bring back national service also gets qualificationds and a sence of displine.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Sludge wrote:http://www.leftfootforward.org/2011/01/daily-mails-inconvenient-truth/

Who benefits from increased immigration rates and who loses? It's not all sweet for the working classes and that suits Labour nicely when elections come round. Lifting the working classes out of dependency is not a vote winner for Labour.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:10 pm

YET MORE PARANOIA !!

VOTE LABOUR XX