Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO JACKS....

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 pm

After hearing some of your fans spouting off about us not playing "Cardiff" players, I thought I'd make a point and then give you the opportunity to reply.

Point 1)At our football club at the moment we have the following Welsh players in our match day squad: Bellamy (Welsh and Cardiff born) Darcy Blake (Welsh and Cardiff born). We also have the following players that have also come through the youth ranks: Adam Matthews and Aaron Wildig along with Jonathan Meades who also has played his part in squads. How many welsh players or local players do you have in your matchday 18?? Joe Allen?? Is that it?

Point 2) This is a list of players that have come through our academy ranks and gone onto Premiership teams in recent years:
James Collins £2m
Robert Earnshaw £3.5m
Cameron Jerome £4m
Chris Gunter £3.5m
Aaron Ramsey £5m
Total of £18m

How does your list of academy products compare in the same 5 year time span?

Re: FAO JACKS....

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Wasn't me butty, anyway i'll quickly reply
Joe allen, ash williams, david cotterell, neil taylor, ash richards, d-cornell -youngsters come through shaun macdonald,
daniel alfei, lee lucas, just a few mentioned.
Loaned to you-bellend, & gordon ramsey, who cares anyway.
Admittingly it is great to see youngsters come through the ranks and have an all welsh 1ST team, but in reality there's not
one team out there who can say they have. :roll:

we gave you mathews, part of a plan ;)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 pm

what... a.... waste.... of .....time :shock:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 pm

colours wrote:Wasn't me butty, anyway i'll quickly reply
Joe allen, ash williams, david cotterell, neil taylor, ash richards, d-cornell -youngsters come through shaun macdonald,
Admittingly it is great to see youngsters come through the ranks and have an all welsh 1ST team, but in reality there's not

ash williams is NOT welsh

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Some the players you have just mentioned i have never heard of. also just look at johnson at birmingham doing immense fo them :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 pm

exactly, they say all these players, one who is english i may add, yet no-one has ever heard of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:32 pm

WOW that is...erm...impressive. i grew up playing with cotterill in ely and let me tell you you've ruined him and it looks like your 'plan' would be back firing as we hold matthews in high regard where as it seems cotterill is sabotaging you
:ayatollah: MATTHEWS IS A BLUEBIRD AND IS PROBABLY ASHAMED TO BE FROM SWANSEA TOWN :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Wildig is english, incase you didnt know, too

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 pm

ashccfc wrote:

WOW that is...erm...impressive. i grew up playing with cotterill in ely and let me tell you you've ruined him and it looks like your 'plan' would be back firing as we hold matthews in high regard where as it seems cotterill is sabotaging you
:ayatollah: MATTHEWS IS A BLUEBIRD AND IS PROBABLY ASHAMED TO BE FROM SWANSEA TOWN :ayatollah:

Clueless :lol:

do crack on though :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 pm

I didn't claim Wildig is Welsh you tool, I said he came through the youth ranks! I know he's from Hereford!

As for those Jacks....laughable and the sort of reply I was hoping for!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:47 pm

You jacks need to get a life and look at your own forums by the way it is good to see that broadband has reached your caravans, why on earth are you looking at our forum you plums! have you jerks become too tight to launch a forum or does no-one have the intelligence to do it in jerkland.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:53 pm

wdb2721 wrote:You jacks need to get a life and look at your own forums by the way it is good to see that broadband has reached your caravans, why on earth are you looking at our forum you plums! have you jerks become too tight to launch a forum or does no-one have the intelligence to do it in jerkland.

They've stolen the wireless key off the back of the route at the liberty, don't forget their caravans are only laid up in the car park ;-)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Cotteril's from cardiff you bellend

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 pm

I think it said WELSH! Ashley Williams!!!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Trying to pass off Williams as Welsh shows how desperate they are!!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:32 am

blackswan wrote:
ashccfc wrote:

Clueless :lol:

do crack on though :D

why dont you crack on with your sister you joke. clueless? your team has been punching above their weight for a couple of seasons now and it is showing. you were a joke at barnsley and you have peaked. thats it for you

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:06 am

Who cares anyway, you ask?? Well YOU for one, given your response....

I think you are wide of the mark on a couple in that list....but hey, you need to 'cling' on to something as your more illustrious neighbours (i.e. US!!) start to reap the rewards and your ne'er-do-wells start to feel the heat....

And I think you'll find Cotterill is ONE OF OURS....if not a rejected one!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Jacks are a bunch of wankers. END OF! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:After hearing some of your fans spouting off about us not playing "Cardiff" players, I thought I'd make a point and then give you the opportunity to reply.

Point 1)At our football club at the moment we have the following Welsh players in our match day squad: Bellamy (Welsh and Cardiff born) Darcy Blake (Welsh and Cardiff born). We also have the following players that have also come through the youth ranks: Adam Matthews and Aaron Wildig along with Jonathan Meades who also has played his part in squads. How many welsh players or local players do you have in your matchday 18?? Joe Allen?? Is that it?

Point 2) This is a list of players that have come through our academy ranks and gone onto Premiership teams in recent years:
James Collins £2m
Robert Earnshaw £3.5m
Cameron Jerome £4m
Chris Gunter £3.5m
Aaron Ramsey £5m
Total of £18m

How does your list of academy products compare in the same 5 year time span?

Jerome, Collins, Earnie weren't academy products... Collins, Earnie came through previous youth system, can't claim Jerome, he was only in it for one season...

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Collins, Jerome and Earnie didn't come through the youth system??? :lol: :lol: :lol: