Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jones is loking to bring in TWO more after Ramsey

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:03 pm

glammy74 wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:
griff105 wrote:Jay is off.
He knew it yesterday when he walked off. He has never clapped the crowd like that before.
Shame but there you go. :ayatollah:

i getting that feeling to griff

do you recon DJ will replace him?

well judging what jones did yest he moved jet in the middle ? and left parkin on bench? i really don't want jay to go but say if we got 5 mil every fan would want him to stay but 5 mil for jay ( is mad money lol) if he goes to bir is gonna keep them up ? relegation fight he will be in my opinion tho

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Perhaps it is Jay and Burkey that are gpoing. We have been trying to play without Burke for a few matches in my opinion, maybe that is why we've been after so many wingers. The Arsenal fan that came on here reckons that JET can play through the middle.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Ive been told that both Jay and Burke are off this week, really really hope not. :cry:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Bebe will be here in the not too distant future.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:12 pm

JayCee wrote:Perhaps it is Jay and Burkey that are gpoing. We have been trying to play without Burke for a few matches in my opinion, maybe that is why we've been after so many wingers. The Arsenal fan that came on here reckons that JET can play through the middle.

less bir come in for both 7 mil for both of em :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:24 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
JayCee wrote:Perhaps it is Jay and Burkey that are gpoing. We have been trying to play without Burke for a few matches in my opinion, maybe that is why we've been after so many wingers. The Arsenal fan that came on here reckons that JET can play through the middle.

less bir come in for both 7 mil for both of em :lol:

JET didn't look as effective when Jay went off. I thought they formed an instant understanding in the first half so fingers crossed that Jay is staying. Does anyone else think that Arsene Wenger has been a bit too nice to us and that whoever is going, is going there??

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:14 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Please not the destroyer :(
If a club came in for Jay and offered full price say £5mill+ i hope the club take it, but i dont think a prem club would.....probably wrong now :lol: guess its a long night of f5 bashing between 7 and 9 again :ayatollah:

Im going to have to join you there, im worried now :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 pm

The smart money is on Gabbidon coming in , no idea who the other is thou.

We defo miss something when Jay is not playing but 5 mill if true may be very tempting . I guess they need to balance that against the pot of gold (Premier) and him going for nothing should we fail.
Sunderland have of plenty of money to splash about at present.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:20 pm

glammy74 wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:
griff105 wrote:Jay is off.
He knew it yesterday when he walked off. He has never clapped the crowd like that before.
Shame but there you go. :ayatollah:

i getting that feeling to griff

do you recon DJ will replace him?

Already has