Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AARON RAMSEY FACT RE LOAN DEAL

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 am

He will be with city for 1 month only, if it was any longer he would be with a lower league premiership club. Personally I'm still very happy that we will have for a month to help us secure our automatic spot and stuff the jack bastards!!! :ayatollah:

Re: AARON RAMSEY FACT RE LOAN DEAL

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:26 am

I disagree. Why sign him yesterday when we haven't got a game for ten days. If it was for a month dj would wait until next monday.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 am

wchurchblue wrote:He will be with city for 1 month only, if it was any longer he would be with a lower league premiership club. Personally I'm still very happy that we will have for a month to help us secure our automatic spot and stuff the jack bastards!!! :ayatollah:

He'll stay until the end of the season ....Dave Jones says there is an option to discuss further if needs be. And anyway we still have JET if it doesn't happen!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 am

Well gareth its come from his mum.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:32 am

Gareth not sure we might necessarily have got him if we had waited a week. He has ten days to train with us now and get used to our setup. Seven big games and a big points haul from those could see us stealing a march. Given the glut of games we have I cannot see him and Bellers playing all seven games so rotation and squad depth will be key - we may need every body. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 am

wchurchblue wrote:Well gareth its come from his mum.

didnt know his mum ran cardiff or Arsenal.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 am

Daya wrote:
wchurchblue wrote:Well gareth its come from his mum.

didnt know his mum ran cardiff or Arsenal.

:lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 am

a month or longer...... its a good deal for cardiff city, be good for the younger fans to see him and if it helps beats those jacks next month then thats an added bonus......... no matter how long he is here its good for cardiff city football club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:40 am

Pointless him going back to the Arse. When he steps out against Reading, that means he's played for 2 clubs. Us and forest. So he can't play for Arsenal.

Leed's Grella's loan move to Motherwell was stopped because he has played for Leeds and Carlisle this season. Whilst James Vaughan's loan move to Celtic is off as he's played for Everton and Palace. So his move to us won't be happening either. Check BBC website. It will tell you there.

So he might aswell stay here all season :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am

wchurchblue wrote:He will be with city for 1 month only, if it was any longer he would be with a lower league premiership club. Personally I'm still very happy that we will have for a month to help us secure our automatic spot and stuff the jack bastards!!! :ayatollah:

il back you up on this one mate, i was having a pint in the kings last night and was talking to ramseys uncle reggy (ramsey and reggy are quite close) and he told me its def only for 1 month.

id love it to be untill the end of the season and i hope the loan is extended :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 am

Open ended arrangement, but Arsenal do have the option after 1 month, lets hope they don't need him !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28036958/

DJ says he also wants two more in...........

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 am

ristey1927 wrote:

il back you up on this one mate, i was having a pint in the kings last night and was talking to ramseys uncle reggy (ramsey and reggy are quite close) and he told me its def only for 1 month.

id love it to be untill the end of the season and i hope the loan is extended :ayatollah:

dont you mean ronnie and reggie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 am

There are 2 types of loan that could be in place with this agreement which under FL rules are called Standard & Emergency loans.

A standard loan covers a period between 2 transfer windows, which can include a recall clause by the players parent club, and we are allowed a maximum of 4 under 23 players in this category. At this moment we have 2 U23 players (Drinkwater & JET) so we would be allowed to sign Ramsey under this type of loan. This is the type of loan which would cover the rest of the season but it MUST be agreed before the end of the transfer window to be in place.

The other is an Emergency loan which is for a period of between 28 and 93 days under this category we are entitled to a maximum of 8 loans per season and at the moment we have no players under the emergency category. On the information reported we have Ramsey until after the away game at Hull which is longer than 28 days.

IMO this means he has been signed under the emergency category and as a result we can ask Arsenal to extend his loan for a further period after this loan expires, but the maximum allowable number of days i.e.93 will run out before the end of the season.

Whatever the facts I think we should just enjoy having this fantastic young player back at the club and hope it will be for the maximum allowable period before he returns to Arsenal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: