Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Buckley was awesome yesterday by all accounts

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 am

didnt go myself due to unforseen circumstances but my son in law had my seat and he said that kid Buckley was awesome. Not that I dont trust my son in laws judgement can anybody else confirm that. If true why dont we go get him? :lol:

Re: Buckley was awesome yesterday by all accounts

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:14 am

I wouldn't say he was awesome, but he was their best player yesterday.... Not really any better than what we've already got though!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 am

Or was it because maybe Naylor struggled against him?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:43 am

ccfcninian wrote:Or was it because maybe Naylor struggled against him?

Naylor went off injured in the first half. It wasn't really visible to me that anybody else handled him any better :roll:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:03 am

dorsetblue wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:Or was it because maybe Naylor struggled against him?

Naylor went off injured in the first half. It wasn't really visible to me that anybody else handled him any better :roll:

Valid point there :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:15 am

Compared to the away game, Naylor handled him well yesterday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 am

Buckley is a wanker, fact !

He goes down quicker than 20 quid hooker !

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 am

i gotta say i agree totally with ur son in law i've seen him play against us home and away and i believe he's definitely one of the best players in our division and i think he's on his way to the top. He absolutely tormented us in vicarage rd and i thought he was excellent yesterday, and i would definitely think about putting in a cheeky bid for him if i was dave jones, depending on what funds are available, i know some will say we don't need more forwards but i think we'd be guaranteed to make a profit on him as he's only 21 and is only gonna get better :ayatollah: