Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: First Casual clothing

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:02 pm

propah 80s trendies stole their clothes :D

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:10 pm

In 1991 I ditched my tracksuits and american football wear for some Polo, Benneton, Chipie and C17 jeans. Adidas gazelle daps.

Ive worn stacks of different labels but Polo is the one that remains constantly in my wardrobe.

My first RL polo was cream with navy hoops and a red horse. Ive probably had 50 different RL polos in the last 20 years in fact I took receipt of one earlier.

£84 for a polo now though its starting to get riduculous trying to keep up with the Joneses.

Never been a fan of the original casual labels such as Fila, ST.etc. I had stacks of SI in the 90s but would never wear it now its too garish.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:26 am

Pringle Jumper and bleached white jeans for me, bought from Giles sports and Roopa in Queen St. My favorite item was my dark Navy Tachini tracksuit top with red green and yellow colours down one arm, looked great with Jumbo cords when they later came in. Anyone remember those round silver discs you used to get on Puma Sports Bags? it was trendy at the time to take it off and wear it on your trainer's laces :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Pringle Jumper and bleached white jeans for me, bought from Giles sports and Roopa in Queen St. My favorite item was my dark Navy Tachini tracksuit top with red green and yellow colours down one arm, looked great with Jumbo cords when they later came in. Anyone remember those round silver discs you used to get on Puma Sports Bags? it was trendy at the time to take it off and wear it on your trainer's laces :ayatollah:

and the kicker tags on ya laces ;)