Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

you about casual

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:20 pm

what's the chances of our game being called off tomorrow up at pentych ??

notice most park games / senior games were called off again today due to frost / hard pitches

Re: you about casual

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:22 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:what's the chances of our game being called off tomorrow up at pentych ??

notice most park games / senior games were called off again today due to frost / hard pitches

Be off mate, just rang my mate in the Rugby club to have a look for you mate he said rock hard.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 pm

cheers daya

looks like another lazy sunday sat on the couch watching the footie again :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:28 pm

mate i played today and the ground was frozen, the ref just wanted to get the game ahead for his poxy £20 :lol:

the grassed areas are not too bad, its the keepers area#s and mud areas that are complete frozen, my stud/moulds wern't even going half way through, mad

and im not even going to attempt it 2morow morning! the ref will call them off that early in the morning

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 pm

where did you play ben ?

pontcanna was all called off and the albions game was called off 1/2 before kick off . the side that came down from bridgend weren't amused !

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:cheers daya

looks like another lazy sunday sat on the couch watching the footie again :lol:

no worries Mozzer , ours was off this morning too, we a bit lucky now though as we have a 3 g full size pitch, so we played the U13 on there.

they didnt like getting whopped by the nippers!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Im not sure to be honest my garden an the big field outside my house isnt to bad an its not forecast to freeze again tonight due to cloud covering but probably be off hopefully not mind

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm

And another thing last time we played 2 weeks ago there was plenty of grass on it which should help

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Casual wrote:Im not sure to be honest my garden an the big field outside my house isnt to bad an its not forecast to freeze again tonight due to cloud covering but probably be off hopefully not mind

High up that Pentrych mate ....

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Moz,

Played today for the first time since 9th November up at Llwynpia

Ground rock hard - not taking studd, blade or moulds however I had a pair of Copa Mundial part conversions and was fine

Game should not have been on and only went thinking it would be off so I could go to the city :lol:

boys football at new tredegar on in morning at present but that is under 10's

See bridgend street lost today for first time in league :o

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:33 am

Looks like it mights be on! It thawed last night

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 am

bang goes my lazy day watching the footie on the box :lol:

you got a full side ?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 am

Ye should do we have about 20 players, dont know how strong it is as most of um were out on the pop last night thinking game would be off :lol: