Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SERIOUS STEWARDS !

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:55 pm

i was signing shoes off if u love cardiff and i had 50-100 fans in canton joining in untill the stewards tried to storm the canton and eject me from the stadium, id like to say big thank you to all the fans in the canton that BLOCKED THESE JOBSWORTHS from getting anywhere near me !

Re: SERIOUS STEWARDS !

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 pm

ristey1927 wrote:i was signing shoes off if u love cardiff and i had 50-100 fans in canton joining in untill the stewards tried to storm the canton and eject me from the stadium, id like to say big thank you to all the fans in the canton that BLOCKED THESE JOBSWORTHS from getting anywhere near me !

i was in the canton stand and didnt see this, but heard about it after the game when someone phoned me.
people are serriosly trying to take the fun out of football :cry:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 pm

i to was in the canton and they tried ejecting someone for taking the lager sellers flag.for fecks sake. :old:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:04 pm

someone will get hurt one day and it wont be the fans why do these stewards think there so hard

why havent these stewards got any passion for the club

one day soon someone will get hurt count my words

stand up and sing your heart out for the club .... we should have a meeting or demonstration pissed off with all these stupid made up rules working class people enjoying ourselves and singinging is what football is all about

i predict a riot :oops:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm

At the stoke game i was singing in the Ninian stand and a steward grabbed me but luckily cardiff fans stick up for eachother, cause he grabbed me and pulled me off the steward.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

mallo wrote:someone will get hurt one day and it wont be the fans why do these stewards think there so hard

stand up and sing your heart out for the club .... we should have a meeting or demonstration pissed off with all these stupid made up rules working class people enjoying ourselves and singinging is what football is all about

Mallo, that has summed it up in one and you're completely right.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 pm

so it was u with the smelly feet and i was 12 rows away you were doing no harm to anyone mate some people trying to take what little fun is left out of football but mate keep you re shoes on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm

A serious reply for once from me,
I told you when you were still at ninian park what would happen when you moved. It's the new stadium factor health
& safety bollocks.
The same happened down here until early last season they came in heavy handed but came unstuck when most
of the east stand in fairness gave them a little lesson, the ob were called and blew up in the air.
A meeting was called and came to some sort of agree to disagree shit. They now use common sense
so stick together lads and gave the stewards what for one in all in ;) f**k em.

get in to em, get into em
I have heard the stewards are all jacks mind, just singling all you slags out :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:23 pm

colours wrote:A serious reply for once from me,
I told you when you were still at ninian park what would happen when you moved. It's the new stadium factor health
& safety bollocks.
The same happened down here until early last season they came in heavy handed but came unstuck when most
of the east stand in fairness gave them a little lesson, the ob were called and blew up in the air.
A meeting was called and came to some sort of agree to disagree shit. They now use common sense

I have heard the stewards are all jacks mind, just singling all you slags out :lol:

i,m coming for you one day soon dont sleep with your eyes closed ! :D

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 pm

mallo wrote:
colours wrote:A serious reply for once from me,
& safety bollocks.

i,m coming for you one day soon dont sleep with your eyes closed ! :D

Are you coming onto me or am i miss reading :?: I've heard about you lot ;)
Turd burglars the lot of you- :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 am

i remember not so long ago that cardiff stewards and cardiff fans used to all get along, yes we had our disagreements along the way but all in all it was a good healthy relationship where respect was given and well recieved between fans and stewards. Now i know i havent changed so i stand wondering what has gone wrong.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 am

mallo wrote:someone will get hurt one day and it wont be the fans why do these stewards think there so hard

they are all eggs

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am

i was at the stoke game and if a steward near us grabbed 1 he grabbed 6 fans during the game dragging them across the netting for just petty things.non of the city fans were ejected cos they were such stupid things.Lighten up stewards for f*cks sake if you dont want to be there dont do the b*stard job :evil:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am

and before you tar all stewards with the same brush just remember this;
If youve ever been so drunk in a stadium that you cant stand, who has come to help you, a steward
If youve lost any personal possessions whilst at the stadium, who has come to assist you, a steward
If your children have gone wandering off in the ground, who has gone to find them, a steward
If you find yourself in a situation you dont feel comfortable in, who will come to your aid, a steward
If your ever in need of medical attention, who will help you, a steward
and my final point and god forbid it ever happens,
If a serious incident happens in the ground like a fire or a bomb scare, who will evacuate the stadium and get the fans out before thinking of their own personal safety, STEWARDS.
These are the principles i work with whilst i work in the ground and i expect every steward who works along side me to work the same.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 am

i remember playing brum in ninian park, me and my mate both stood in bob bank on the touch line, and i was shouting to jerome, YOU USELESS FUCKIN c**t, WHAT A WASTE OF FUCKIN MONEY YOU ARE YOU WANKER. a steward come upto me and said, please dont use that again, well call him a useless fuckin wanker i dont mind, but theres ladies around so please dont say c**t haha, shook my hand and walked away.............

now it seems they are too strict to allow standing

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 am

I predict YOU[/color] won't be at the front of said riot....so stop inciting!

Stewards have a job to do and they don't need oafs like YOU making their job harder....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:21 am

im all for chanting and singing... but sometimes if theres only 1 or 2 of you and youre surrounded by 10-15 men who are pissed and getting loud and obnoxious it can get a little uncomfortable and maybe thats why the steward are such bastards...... or they could just be BASTARDS

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am

Something has to be sorted and Fans left to enjoy a good atmosphere :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

I predict YOU[/color] won't be at the front of said riot....so stop inciting!

Stewards have a job to do and they don't need oafs like YOU making their job harder....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

When stewards are going around spouting blatant lies and, even worse, jabbing people in the arms like a common schoolyard bully, is it any surprise we are angry. WE pay their wages, WE are the reason they are in a job. They should respect us. I'm sick of being treated like a bloody fool by people, and having to endure this bullying. What really hits home is that a few stewards are actually decent, and so it just isolates that majorities behaviour even more. It shows it for what it really is: bullying. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:23 am

agree with mallo, only matter of time before it kicks off with them, yeah i know they do a good job in so many other areas as has been mentioned..... trouble is i think people forget that a football match is one of those places where you will get lots of men together that want to scream abuse and even fight for the sake of fighting..... football is an amazing game that creates a mixture of emotions, some times these emotions take over us and makes act in ways we wouldnt outside the stadium, a heavy handed steward will be seen as the enemy and one day the emotions will take over and someone will get hurt.....

thankfully imo i do believe we have some of the best stewards in the league...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:Something has to be sorted and Fans left to enjoy a good atmosphere :ayatollah:

of course they do, u cant beat that banter. Love the shoes off thing. My missus was with me Tuesday night for that it gave her the right giggles, she thought it was ghilarious. There should be singing areas in the ground where the stewards just leave us get on with it.