Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HUDSON and ALI on the mike.....

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:37 pm

firstly MARK HUDSON was superb today he won every header, every tackle. im not his biggest admirer but f**k me he was a rock today!!
also good to see ALI back to his normal self today, got some good old school songs back pre match, bit of old ali humour and got the crowd going.

better atmosphere today lets hope it continues :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HUDSON and ALI on the mike.....

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Ali needs the sack in my opinion, only ever talks about internet nerds on the tannoy off CCMB.

Ali out!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Daya wrote:Ali needs the sack in my opinion, only ever talks about internet nerds on the tannoy off CCMB.

Ali out!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:10 pm

hudson was good today but Heaton should not sleep tonight with that second goal

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Hudson my MOM kept us together :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 pm

valleyrambill wrote:hudson was good today but Heaton should not sleep tonight with that second goal

He slipped. What could he do ?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Ali playing the Iseralites by Desmond Deker to welcome Kenian was inspired :lol:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 am

hudson looked good, however after seeing the highlights, hudson turned his back on watfords first goal, and should of kept his eyes on the ball, good game tho :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:39 am

I shouted well done Mark . To which a reply from the steward " He dont hear that often" . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:39 am

Really enjoyed the james brown song he played at the end of the game.......Payback!!!
brilliant stuff