Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Did Jay have Cramp or more serious ?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:57 pm

:o

Re: Did Jay have Cramp or more serious ?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote::o

Cramp no doubt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Looked more serious as he was limping again.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Didnt know u could get cramp from lying on floor whining like a bitch for 60mins

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Jones played down fears over Jay Bothroyd's fitness after the striker limped off on his comeback appearance, claiming he was only suffering from cramp rather than a recurrence of his hamstring problem.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1Bn1cF6X0

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:26 pm

he was definitely holding his knee alot - and not his hamstring! :|

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Jay is a drama queen!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:41 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Jay is a drama queen!

spot on

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Didnt know u could get cramp from lying on floor whining like a bitch for 60mins

a whining bitch whos scored 16 goals i believe theres just no pleasing some people

jay bothroyd jay bothroyd

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm

no ones saying that ,yes he has scored goals but hes a fanny ...most people will try and run cramp off he didnt he just went off....mcnaughton pulled his hamstring when we had no more subs and stayed on with 15 mins left doing what he could ...i like jay but the guys a fanny.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

d20 wrote:no ones saying that ,yes he has scored goals but hes a fanny ...most people will try and run cramp off he didnt he just went off....mcnaughton pulled his hamstring when we had no more subs and stayed on with 15 mins left doing what he could ...i like jay but the guys a fanny.

Guys not played first team football in what 2.5 months? nearly 3? Give him a break eh i'd have settled for 50% of what Jay brought today and he was only ever going to go 60mins.

1 Goal, 1 Assist. Does me fine.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 pm

d20 wrote:no ones saying that ,yes he has scored goals but hes a fanny ...most people will try and run cramp off he didnt he just went off....mcnaughton pulled his hamstring when we had no more subs and stayed on with 15 mins left doing what he could ...i like jay but the guys a fanny.

im sorry but thats utter rubbish hes just come back from a hamstring injury i think the physio and manager might have had something to do with taking him off!!and if im ohnest im glad he did incase he done more damage than a bit of cramp!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Check out Jay's Tweet from last week. He was coming back to fitness just after the cold snap had ended then at the end of the week he commented on how cold it was getting again. He obviously needs another few weeks hibernation.

How cold is it . It was so nice and mild last week
Echofon • 20/01/2011 08:17

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:55 pm

there no 5 had jay in his pocket apart from his goal he done f**k all except lie down fiegning injury i love his goal scoreing but he,s abig tart

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

RFMH wrote:Jones played down fears over Jay Bothroyd's fitness after the striker limped off on his comeback appearance, claiming he was only suffering from cramp rather than a recurrence of his hamstring problem.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1Bn1cF6X0

"Jones declared himself pleased with the 4-2 victory over Nottingham Forest

wtf?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote::o

Softitis.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 pm

No-one said jay didnt contribute, i thinks hes a great player..... Hes just a bit of a woman who likes to lie down now and then, shame its during the match tho :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:45 pm

I think it was a case of severe twisted sock!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 pm

great to be back after 7 weeks out and 4 training sessions was glad to get 60 mins , came off due to cramp . fans were amazing once again!

Jays twitter

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

cramp :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm

i just hope we can hold onto jay, he'll be key in our promotion push! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:42 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Jay is a drama queen!

He is but he's a fcuking good player so cut him some slack (whilst he's with us)!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm

jaybothroyd Jay bothroyd9
great to be back after 7 weeks out and 4 training sessions was glad to get 60 mins , came off due to cramp . fans were amazing once again!

off his twitter

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 pm

JET seams to like cardiff aswell
WEDITSJET jay emmanuel-thomas
Great game loving the new team an supporters ... Cardiff 4-2 Watford ... Well done lads ☑