Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Young Guns Initiative - Raising Cash!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:10 am

beddau blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
beddau blue wrote:can anyone quash the rumour that scott young is in OZ watching the cricket while all you are working tirelessly raising funds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He must have gone on Concorde for a day trip then because we were with him in a meeting at the club on Thursday, mind you even if he had gone, is there a problem with that? surely as an employee Scott can go where he wants to, I'm sure he is allowed holidays, are you simply trying to stir things up, because at a guess I'd think your on a loser. :evil:

listen gwyn i am not trying to stir things up,why you thuink that i dont know have i hit a nerve or what,i was simply asking someone to quash the rumour, as for holidays i know he is entitled to them,but as an employee of a football club why dosnet he go out of season like the majority of employees,all i was suggesting that if the rumour was true i feel that it was mistimed with all the fundraising taking place,

So the quote asking did we think it was right that we are working tirelessly while Scott is away in Australia was not a dig.
Are you saying that if he was in Australia we should stop our fund raising, or should Scott check with us first before taking his holidays, really can't see where your coming from if your not having a dig. Perhaps you should read your own posts first before putting them on a message board.

Aren't you the same one who had a great suggestion that the club should offer Sam Hammam a pure honorary position as club President if he wrote off the 24 million pound debt. Perhaps you aren't the full shilling and if that is the case I apologise, but perhaps your mother should look over you when you use the computer.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 am

wont the fund raising continue throughout the year ?
is someone suggesting that scott never leaves cardiff for any reason :?:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:27 am

The fund raising will go on 365 days a year !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:28 am

ridofrid wrote:The fund raising will go on 365 days a year !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 am

GWYN as i said i am not trying to stir things up,and no i was not the one who suggested anything about sam made anything in place of his debt,i think it is you who should check out any previous posts before you start accusing people of what they say,and no i dont have to have my mother or anyone else standing over me while i am on the computer,and yes i am a full shilling,so much in fact that i would not stand in front of a camera with mug and bigger mug amblazed on the front of my t-shirt for a bit of publicity :evil: :evil:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Most of my money has gone towards Cardiff City and booze so I'm skint.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Most of my money has gone towards Cardiff City and booze so I'm skint.

cut out the booze then :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 pm

But but but!!! :lol: I'll be ok for booze as my mate owes me atleast 2 slabs and hes gonna get me Forest away tickets :D