Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF we were to go up.....

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 am

Through the playoffs (I don't know whether I could take that again, but) would people view it as a success, as obviously we'd have achieved our dream, or would they view it as a failure.

Surely with our squad now....Plenty of decent championship cover for each position, (all the best to Koumas by the way, hope he finds his way soon) as plenty of people have said it's probably the best squad in the league (sorry for the rip-off Carlsberg) so we should really be trying to get automatic.

But if we were to finish in the playoffs and get promoted how would people feel? Why would it be? Poor coaching? Players underperforming? Other teams overachieving? Just interested to get some views.

Re: IF we were to go up.....

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:43 am

there shouldnt be any reason why we cant get into top 2. our squad is more than capable espsecially now.play offs would be a failure to a lot of people because as we all know...anything can happen and it seems like it doesnt matter who you have in your team or who your manager is or if you finished 10 points higher than the teams in 4th 5th and 6th....anything can happen in play offs. i personally would be slightly disapointed with play offs but depending on our form and who we would play against then i obviously wouldnt mind if we went up through the play offs :ayatollah: