Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

can ramsey play today?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 am

sorry if its already been said but i cant be bothered to hunt for it! but can aaron play today?

Re: can ramsey play today?

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 am

AHERNE wrote:sorry if its already been said but i cant be bothered to hunt for it! but can aaron play today?

no hes not joining till monday

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 am

Hopefully he will be reintroduced to the crowd today though

Would lift the whole place

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 am

AHERNE wrote:sorry if its already been said but i cant be bothered to hunt for it! but can aaron play today?

Under FL rules if he signs and the paperwork is submitted by midday he is eligible however it hasalready been reported in the press (Carl also) that he will sign on Monday. I don't understand the reason for waiting till Monday because it has already been reported he will stay until after the Hull City game on February 26th.

That would mean the duration of the loan would be longer than the minimum of 28 days permissible under FL rules so maybe the signing next week thing is because discussions are still ongoing with Arsenal regarding the duration of the loan.

When Aaron went to Forest earlier in the season DJ said he would only be interested in signing Aaron if it were for the remainder of the season, perhaps DJ is still hoping to agree with AW a loan until the end of the season.

Carl did say yesterday that the duration of the loan had not been agreed IMO the indications show Carl is spot on again.

So will he play today NO Will he be paraded in front of the fans today Absolutely. RAMBO, RAMBO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: