Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why is Jones going for broke?...............

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Top prem players on loan, paying fee's for players that would be available for free inthe summer?.

Because Mr Jones if you do not deliver this season with the best resources given to a Cardiff City Manager in history you are fired, now no excused please i.e fatigue,tiredness, shirt wasn't ironed properly JUST DELIVER THE PREM!!!!!. :ayatollah:

Re: Why is Jones going for broke?...............

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 pm

i think its our mally friends who are going for broke, hope im wrong!

we have a shit hot team now, if jones doesn't get us promoted this season he'll never will

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Got to agree on that... :ayatollah: :old:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Hes doing what evry top two manager has done over the years and thats bolstering his squad with all availible talent he can get his hands on. We have now an abundance of talent and most of it will be on the bench,thats a healthhy to position to be in at this stage of the season and also jones is grabbing these signings ahead of most of our rivals :D .......Just gotta get the bastards playing together now!!! :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Ben wrote:i think its our mally friends who are going for broke, hope im wrong!

we have a shit hot team now, if jones doesn't get us promoted this season he'll never will

DJ did say before Christmas he wanted 5 new players in the January window, well we've got 4 SO FAR, wonder who the other one will be? Yes of course the new regime are backing DJ's judgement, this is it now, we've just got to go up.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: