Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rambo is a Bluebird through and through

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:13 pm

I was informed on Tuesday that Ramsey has wanted a loan move to us for a good couple of weeks now, however i didnt post it on here as i was asked not to by the person who it came from, its been so hard though keeping it to myself! Ha. 110% nailed on fact though as the source is very close to him.

In all honesty i couldnt see it happening as i didnt think Wenger would let him go and i didnt think DJ would take him back...but i think this now dispells the rumours that were around when Ramsey was sold re the supposed anemosity between him and Ramsey.

Even though its for a month and considering his lack of fitness this signing is as big and exciting as Bellers for me personally. Hes such a skillfull and exciting young player he can do things that no-one at our club can do, and the fact hes a Caerphilly boi who still wants to play for the Mighty Bluebirds fills me with pride

I cant wait to see him in the shirt, but first things first tomorrow is going to be fukn bouncing - the Hornets aint going to know what hit em...BLUUUUUUEBIRDS!!! :ayatollah: