Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

empty seats and poor atmosphere

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Do you agree with this

we are now knocking on the door of the premiership and all empty seats other than premier should be £10 pound adults £5 kids
all empty seats as we have already paid for our tickets and then we would be getting full crowds better than empty seats

plus the hitler approach to standing and singing should be made more relax as the fans should and would be the 12th man the ccs is so badly lacking and away fans take the piss every home game

make some fooking noise sing sing sing really stand up and sing your hearts out lift that ball into the back of the net

yes annis i,m back you never ban a city fan davey jones barmy army ! :ayatollah: :D

Re: empty seats and poor atmosphere

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Welcome Back Mallo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:18 pm

mallo wrote:Do you agree with this

we are now knocking on the door of the premiership and all empty seats other than premier should be £10 pound adults £5 kids
all empty seats as we have already paid for our tickets and then we would be getting full crowds better than empty seats

plus the hitler approach to standing and singing should be made more relax as the fans should and would be the 12th man the ccs is so badly lacking and away fans take the piss every home game

make some fooking noise sing sing sing really stand up and sing your hearts out lift that ball into the back of the net

yes annis i,m back you never ban a city fan davey jones barmy army ! :ayatollah: :D

Agreed get up and sing for the team you support if people around you don't sing, sing on your own untill they join in. Time to put the soul back.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Now is the time to kick on,nice little buzz about the place now,fresh faces!....SO CMMON SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOOOOOOOOOISE!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 pm

id sing but some prick will tell me to shut up again....

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:45 pm

away fans (and players) used to be scared shitless of coming to NP because the atmos was so intense......and volatile. I hope we can drag ourselves out of the new stadium syndrome but it takes a consolidated effort. Definetely allow standing, encourage singing, kids for a quid every game where possible to fill the seats and get youngsters hooked!