Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DEFENDERS PLEASE!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:26 pm

GREAT NEWS ABOUT RAMSEY BUT WE NEED TO BALANCE THE TEAM WITH MORE DEFENDERS,ANOTHER LEFT BACK AND A CB,PLEASE MR JONES..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DEFENDERS PLEASE!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 pm

bloody hell dont want much do you!! with keinan signed, i would say thats it for signings forn us!! if we get any more i will be shocked but would be quite happy if we did get more especially if its gabbidon or brown from portsmouth!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 pm

DEKEL has signed thats 1 defender :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:34 pm

vikinblue wrote:GREAT NEWS ABOUT RAMSEY BUT WE NEED TO BALANCE THE TEAM WITH MORE DEFENDERS,ANOTHER LEFT BACK AND A CB,PLEASE MR JONES..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't you think that a lot of the reason the defence is under so much pressure is down to our opposition coming through midfield too easily?

I think Ramsey is a great signing and we'll start putting the opposition defence under the same kind of pressure.

Hudson will be able to put his feet up!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:13 pm

STILL GOT MY DOUBTS ABOUT NAYLOR,HE WILL BE TARGETED AGAIN,HE HAS BECOME"THE WEAKEST LINK"
SORRY TO BE SO NEGATIVE PERHAPS IM THINKING TOO FAR AHEAD,IT JUST SEEMS THAT TEAMS HAVE WORKED
US OUT,JUST HOPE THAT DJ HAS A PLAN B THIS TIME,ITS FAB HAVING THE NEW SIGNINGS,LETS HOPE THEY CAN JELL AND PLAY AS A UNIT RATHER THAN AS INDIVIDUALS....ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.........BLOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :wav:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:42 pm

we definitely need another defender in. a quality left-back in hopefully but if not another centre-back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:01 am

vikinblue wrote:STILL GOT MY DOUBTS ABOUT NAYLOR,HE WILL BE TARGETED AGAIN,HE HAS BECOME"THE WEAKEST LINK"
SORRY TO BE SO NEGATIVE PERHAPS IM THINKING TOO FAR AHEAD,IT JUST SEEMS THAT TEAMS HAVE WORKED
US OUT,JUST HOPE THAT DJ HAS A PLAN B THIS TIME,ITS FAB HAVING THE NEW SIGNINGS,LETS HOPE THEY CAN JELL AND PLAY AS A UNIT RATHER THAN AS INDIVIDUALS....ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.........BLOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :wav:

theres only 1 plan b in defence if in doubt hoof it fookin out!! :D

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 am

A good LB would be a bonus but last few games Naylor has been really good. Especially Stoke I thought he was our best player. A defence of Naylor, McN, Hudson & Quinn given time to bed might just do the job. I don't know much about our new defender but if he is good enough put Kev back to RB and bring him in.