Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Massive News

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Tomorrow the team will be lead out by the future Captain of Cardiff City and Wales. 7 year old Thomas Hughes of Andover currently plays for Andover FC Under 7s in the Testway Youth League. He has been scouted by all 92 league teams following excellent performances in FIFA11 on the X Box 360, Wii and Nintendo DS.

Craig Bellamy has reportedly said "it is a dream come true to run out with such a talented individual".

Anyway i'm like a kid before Christmas and cant wait to see my boy run out with the 2010-11 Championship Winners.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Massive News

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Have a great day . :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Tomorrow the team will be lead out by the future Captain of Cardiff City and Wales. 7 year old Thomas Hughes of Andover currently plays for Andover FC Under 7s in the Testway Youth League. He has been scouted by all 92 league teams following excellent performances in FIFA11 on the X Box 360, Wii and Nintendo DS.

Craig Bellamy has reportedly said "it is a dream come true to run out with such a talented individual".

Anyway i'm like a kid before Christmas and cant wait to see my boy run out with the 2010-11 Championship Winners.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Tomorrow the team will be lead out by the future Captain of Cardiff City and Wales. 7 year old Thomas Hughes of Andover currently plays for Andover FC Under 7s in the Testway Youth League. He has been scouted by all 92 league teams following excellent performances in FIFA11 on the X Box 360, Wii and Nintendo DS.

congrats to your boy,you will be 1 proud fellar tomorrow,il be in the grange end cheering him on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Enjoy...id love my boy to do the same when hes a bit older :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 pm

"Tommy Hughes, Tommy Hughes, running down the wing" definately works, role on 2022 when we can sing it for real :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:"Tommy Hughes, Tommy Hughes, running down the wing" definately works, role on 2022 when we can sing it for real :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tommy Hughesy is a blue, is a blue , is a blue, Tommy Hughesy is a blue he hates Swansea

:ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Sure he`ll enjoy his day.
When I was a lot younger I was mascot in the 1980s against Wrexham, Notts Cty, Southampton, Fulham.....................................we lost them all!!!!!!

Wasnt invited back again....LOL :D

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:"Tommy Hughes, Tommy Hughes, running down the wing" definately works, role on 2022 when we can sing it for real :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tommy Hughesy is a blue, is a blue , is a blue, Tommy Hughesy is a blue he hates Swansea

:ayatollah:

Hating Swansea works to ;) :lol:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Nice one wish I could be there to see it. :ayatollah:
By the way what do you have to do to get a little boy as mascot ?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:41 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Nice one wish I could be there to see it. :ayatollah:
By the way what do you have to do to get a little boy as mascot ?

Contact the club-best to do it at start of season when fixtures are announced. PM me if you want contact numbers.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:45 pm

I hope he has a great day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:46 pm

PM Dioch

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Its going to be a great day for him. I always think its brilliant how both sets of fans always applaud the mascots.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Hughesy do the ayatollah, Hughesy do the ayatollah :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hope you both have a great day.

P.S If he gets into the changing room before kick off, get him to explain a plan B to DJ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:53 pm

POOLERBLUE wrote:Hughesy do the ayatollah, Hughesy do the ayatollah :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

P.S If he gets into the changing room before kick off, get him to explain a plan B to DJ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DJ has a plan B. It is called JET and Rambo. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
POOLERBLUE wrote:Hughesy do the ayatollah, Hughesy do the ayatollah :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DJ has a plan B. It is called JET and Rambo. :ayatollah:

Good fun for you both! enjoy :ayatollah:

p.s. - Im hoping those pair will be a part of PLAN A! :lol: