Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chris Riggott's future...

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 pm

forgive me if this has already been posted:

"Dave Jones said today that an announcement is imminent on the future of Chris Riggott.
Cardiff City have attempted to nurture Riggott back to fitness and a place in the first team.

He finally made a successful, impressive debut against Coventry on Boxing Day. He missed the Watford away game before returning to the side for a trip to Bristol City but disaster struck and he was subbed through injury in the first half.

The wording by Jones of an 'announcement' about Chris suggest the news is not going to be good.

More to follow."

Re: Chris Riggott's future...

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Merlin wrote:forgive me if this has already been posted:

"Dave Jones said today that an announcement is imminent on the future of Chris Riggott.
Cardiff City have attempted to nurture Riggott back to fitness and a place in the first team.

He finally made a successful, impressive debut against Coventry on Boxing Day. He missed the Watford away game before returning to the side for a trip to Bristol City but disaster struck and he was subbed through injury in the first half.

The wording by Jones of an 'announcement' about Chris suggest the news is not going to be good.

More to follow."

Craig, I posted this out a few days before Jones commented, " SADLY RIGGOTT'S FUTURE AT THIS CLUB IS OVER and PROB AT ANY OTHER LEAGUE CLUB.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:31 pm

The guy wants so much to play again, if like we all think he is on a play to pay , it wouldnt hurt to keep him going would it ?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:37 pm

why Drinkwater he is there trying to play and fit, however poor riggot tried his best but I think he will retire but Koumas who knows I think we wont hear a thing about the koumas

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Koumas will be here till the end of the season in my opinion, nothin wrong with drinks quality player when fit,shame about riggot if its true!!