Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " AARON RAMSEY "

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:25 pm

If the rule of only being allowed to play for 2 teams in 1 season applies for youngsters then it will be cancelled as Rambo was in Arsenal squad against Leeds. The same scenario happened for Leeds with Grella and UEFA cancelled the loan when they found out he was in a Leeds squad for a match even though he didnt play in that game.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Shminky Binky wrote:If the rule of only being allowed to play for 2 teams in 1 season applies for youngsters then it will be cancelled as Rambo was in Arsenal squad against Leeds. The same scenario happened for Leeds with Grella and UEFA cancelled the loan when they found out he was in a Leeds squad for a match even though he didnt play in that game.

thats a good point forgot about that lol

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:37 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Shminky Binky wrote:If the rule of only being allowed to play for 2 teams in 1 season applies for youngsters then it will be cancelled as Rambo was in Arsenal squad against Leeds. The same scenario happened for Leeds with Grella and UEFA cancelled the loan when they found out he was in a Leeds squad for a match even though he didnt play in that game.

Grella actually played for Leeds a couple of times at the start of the season.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Stavross wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Grella actually played for Leeds a couple of times at the start of the season.

Your correct, he played against Derby first game of the season.

Does anybody know if being an unused sub counts for Rambo?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:47 pm

If its only a month, so what,if he his fit, look at our fixtures for the next month, all big games, should Jones /Vengar withdraw him from the Welsh squad

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:49 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

This rule will not apply IMO because the Grella deal involved a "Cross Border Transfer" or a transfer between 2 National Associations. These rules will not apply between clubs in England & Wales as the transfer regulations are different i.e. after 31st January no player will be able to transfer to a club in Scotland but could move on loan to another FL club until mid March. Just different rules a bit like Joe Ledley going to Celtic for free but if he had gone to Stoke we would have been entitled to training compensation.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:06 pm

"One Aaron Ramsey, theres only one Aaron Ramsey.........."

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm

OI OI, top call............ the prodigal son coming home. C'mon city its there for the takin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Not complaining but this is a strange one. Sent him to Forest then recalled him and sent him to us.
Are we becoming Arsenal's feeder club ? :) 1st Thomas now Ramsey

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:23 pm

it might only be a month but have you seen our games for feb FFS
reading H
jerks A
SCUNNY H
Burnley H
forest A
Leicester A
hull A
massive month ( could even be make or break) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:25 pm

beddau blue wrote:it might only be a month but have you seen our games for feb FFS
reading H
jerks A
SCUNNY H
Burnley H
forest A
Leicester A
hull A
massive month ( could even be make or break) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorry leicester H :oops: :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Can anyone explain this Evo stick type substance that has just appeared in my pants :lol:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:29 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
d20 wrote:oh my god ....ive got a stiffy !!!

So have I. And I'm not a guy!! :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Oh my gosh, that bit of news sent a shiver down my spine.

Fantastic signing, let's hope DJ starts him this time round. What a player!!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:41 pm

great news,great catch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:42 pm

qpr fans in work today when told who we signing saying they need more points ahead they creaming it haha great news rambo coming home im made up

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:Is coming next week.

on loan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Aarron will be our player from this monday, the loan starts from monday, an update on how long etc will be given.

The actual deal was done at 1pm :ayatollah:

Nice one, Carl....

One 'injured/recovering' player very few will be moaning about, although some will try....!!

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Dange wrote:Can anyone explain this Evo stick type substance that has just appeared in my pants :lol:

Lol Love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:52 pm

:ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Now thats what im f*cking talking about! Now we have a squad to win this league! Can't wait for tomorrow. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl had been Sworn to Secrecy and the other day he said I am Sorry I cant put the name out but he is a big name :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , As usual another mb Ridiculed him.

No message board speaks as one, FB. The nature of the beast is that opposing opinions are posted on every message board under the sun -so it's not really a matter of one message board against another.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:45 pm

After the day I've had about time I had some good news now come on City we got to start this run tomorrow with a thumping win against Watford as for Koumas, I think it was a bad move for us from the start

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:49 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
d20 wrote:oh my god ....ive got a stiffy !!!

So have I. And I'm not a guy!! :lol: :ayatollah:

boner achieved

Re: AARON RAMSEY

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:cheers Carl , Rambo and Olly in centre midfield is frightening !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

whole team is looking frighting now with jay and bellers on the on the wings omg :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 pm

get in there dj you sly dog what a signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:02 pm

carlccfc wrote:Is coming next week.

on loan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Aarron will be our player from this monday, the loan starts from monday, an update on how long etc will be given.

The actual deal was done at 1pm :ayatollah:

I heard its only for one month ??????

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Awesome news, he needs games! And someone who will dribble and shoot from centre midfield, nobody currently works the goalkeeper from that area in our squad, not even Koumas these days, bloody great news, loved watching him before and will again! Just hope we can have him for longer! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:04 pm

He had a good loan spell at Forest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2KhwlYzgig

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:15 pm

A month isn't that long but he'll be great for us. I'm guessing this is because of Stephen McPhail being injured? Either way, it's great news.

RAMBO is a BLUEBIRD :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm

do the ayatollah ramsey! do the ayatollah ramsey! :ayatollah:
quality signing, just need a quality defender in now :ayatollah: