Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " AARON RAMSEY "

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:47 pm

im bouncing up and down at this news this transfer window has been a master stroke by dj so far :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:47 pm

rambo is a bleeeewwwwbiiiirddddddd

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 pm

im in work but thats such great news im gonna go home and rape my hand :D

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 pm

ramseys always been a bluebirdd supported us since hes been a boy welcome back rambo

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Excellent News :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Just on SSN Ramsey too Cardiff, 1 Month loan I was hoping for the season

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:20 pm

who,s next roger johnson oh sorry must be still dreaming i also dreamt ramsey coming on loan must pull my self together

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:22 pm

ONE AARON RAMSEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Great News :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully its for the rest of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:29 pm

gutted its only for a month but cant see wenger letting him out till end of season,...he just wants to see him play a few games and get fit then he,ll be back in the arsenal squad....dont think that happened at forest so we,ll have him.....chuffed to bits

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:30 pm

dont seem like it at the moment with all the rumors and post about wengers twitter and news report, but lets hope its a rolling month contract and we can get him for as long as arsenal dont need him

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Welcome home Rambo! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Should never have been sold in first place ;)

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 pm

THE DON wrote:Maybe its initially for one month. Arsenal may extend it. One month is better than nothing and it gives us good cover while Mcphail is out.

Cover for Mcphailure :lol: Macca not fit to lace Rambo's boots :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 pm

were cardiff, were barmy, WE SIGN THE F***ING BEST!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Sounds like it's definitely only one month:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 369702.stm

Wenger said: "I am considering to give Ramsey one month out on loan, with a possibility of him to go to Cardiff."

"I don't want him to go to a Premier League club," added Gunners boss Wenger.

"Because I want him to finish the season with us. I just look for competition for him."

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:40 pm

lets just enjoy him being back in a bluebirds shirt.....welcome home rambo !!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Well happy with this, even if it's only for a month! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Don't want to be a party pooper but he has hardly played for how many months? I am a huge Rambo fans but please let's not expect miracles from the young lad. We all know what some City fans are like if his performances fail to live up to their very high expectations.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:46 pm

annis is it till the end of the season ? because thats what the subject says on the mail on facebook :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm

That's great news :ayatollah: and I was unsure about DJ's skills as a manager! I having humble pie and custard as we speak.

A MASTER MOVE IF IT COMES OFF :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Shame if it is only one month and the date the loan starts is the 1/2/11 and not MONDAY.

7 Games in the shortest month of the year no less!!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Don't want to be party pooper but he has hardly played for how many months? I am a huge Rambo fan and in my opinion we sold far too soon and far too cheaply but let's not expect miracles from the young lad. We all know what some City fans are like if his performances do not live up to their very high expectations.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:Don't want to be party pooper but he has hardly played for how many months? I am a huge Rambo fan and in my opinion we sold far too soon and far too cheaply but let's not expect miracles from the young lad. We all know what some City fans are like if his performances do not live up to their very high expectations.

'some' almost a majority now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Statement from Wenger "I don't want him to go to a Premier League club because I want him to finish the season with us. I'm just looking for him to get some games." So is it short term as in month or season, according to Wenger's statement its going to be a short one.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:57 pm

bloody hell that IS AMAZING i love it what a squad we have :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:Don't want to be a party pooper but he has hardly played for how many months? I am a huge Rambo fans but please let's not expect miracles from the young lad. We all know what some City fans are like if his performances fail to live up to their very high expectations.

My thoughts precisely. Plus he is only one player - our defence is still very suspect.

I will be pleased to see him play again as I felt totally robbed that we only had a few games out of this talented youngster before he was sold to pay off debts.

(Last time he played at CCS he totally bewildered the Scots.)

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
d20 wrote:oh my god ....ive got a stiffy !!!

So have I. And I'm not a guy!! :lol: :ayatollah:

asl?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:17 pm

only a month isn't it?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:Is coming next week.

on loan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Aarron will be our player from this monday, the loan starts from monday, an update on how long etc will be given.

Great news. :ayatollah: