Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " AARON RAMSEY "

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl had been Sworn to Secrecy and the other day he said I am Sorry I cant put the name out but he is a big name :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , As usual another mb Ridiculed him.

Its about time posters of both boards realised that Carl cannot always divulge sensitive transfer information. We are very privedgled as supporters to get inside information and now some people think they have some right to know exactly what is going on all of the time. Some bloke was on here the other day quite literally demanding Carl disclose more info. People should be thankful of the news we get and realise carl and the info he knows is not public property. Sorry rant over!

Great news about Ramsey! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:19 pm

THE DON wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl had been Sworn to Secrecy and the other day he said I am Sorry I cant put the name out but he is a big name :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , As usual another mb Ridiculed him.

Its about time posters of both boards realised that Carl cannot always divulge sensitive transfer information. We are very privedgled as supporters to get inside information and now some people think they have some right to know exactly what is going on all of the time. Some bloke was on here the other day quite literally demanding Carl disclose more info. People should be thankful of the news we get and realise carl and the info he knows is not public property. Sorry rant over!

Great news about Ramsey! :ayatollah:

Don
Correct :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PhatFrog wrote:
d20 wrote:oh my god ....ive got a stiffy !!!

So have I. And I'm not a guy!! :lol: :ayatollah:

just nipping to the shower to tug one out awesome news

Great news, but Wenger has been quoted as saying only for 1 month!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 369702.stm

Pray to god that it's until end of season!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 pm

says for season on 1st post

AMAZING loan signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: !

The BBC have Wenger quoted as saying its for a month....can anyone clear this up?

LOVE. IT. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:22 pm

i hope its for the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Well happy with rambo coming...and our other 2 new signings.....NO EXCUSES :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:23 pm

loosecannon wrote:

Not being funny but Wenger announced this over an hour ago, it's been on Twitter.

Still delighted though!

:ayatollah:

always one eh :D :D

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:25 pm

no probs phatfrog u can use mine !!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Says in BBC sport a 1 month loan,still great to see him back.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:26 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
loosecannon wrote:

Not being funny but Wenger announced this over an hour ago, it's been on Twitter.

Still delighted though!

:ayatollah:

always one eh :D :D

:D :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Would be great if it's for the season, but even if it is for a month, that's potentially the games against Reading, Jacks, Scunny, Burnley, Forest, Leicester and Hull. Not a bad month to choose!!!

Good thing that Jay E-T and Ramsey are young so they will be classed as youth developement loans.

We've signed so many more midfield/attacking players than defenders, but then as long as we score more goals than the other team...

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:29 pm

d20 wrote:no probs phatfrog u can use mine !!!!

:lol: That's very kind of you!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:32 pm

YESSSS!!! Rambos coming home :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm

yea its only for 1 month so wenger has said but still month of ramsey performances could set us up just nicely :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:34 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:yea its only for 1 month so wenger has said but still month of ramsey performances could set us up just nicely :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rob, Not def about how long yet :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Buzzing....................................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:35 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
d20 wrote:oh my god ....ive got a stiffy !!!

So have I. And I'm not a guy!! :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:36 pm

pentwyndynamo wrote:Would be great if it's for the season, but even if it is for a month, that's potentially the games against Reading, Jacks, Scunny, Burnley, Forest, Leicester and Hull. Not a bad month to choose!!!

Good thing that Jay E-T and Ramsey are young so they will be classed as youth developement loans.

We've signed so many more midfield/attacking players than defenders, but then as long as we score more goals than the other team...

I think thats why he went to Forest, we wanted him for longer than a month but Wenger only wanted him to go out for a month, obviously he has had a change of mind. Lets not forget he is coming back from a major injury so is trying to get his confidence back, we know he has the ability but maybe he wont be the player he was before the injury, well not yet anyway. Trouble is though have we got the time for him to regain his form and confidence.?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:yea its only for 1 month so wenger has said but still month of ramsey performances could set us up just nicely :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rob, Not def about how long yet :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

who cares he can only help us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:38 pm

old blue wrote:
pentwyndynamo wrote:Would be great if it's for the season, but even if it is for a month, that's potentially the games against Reading, Jacks, Scunny, Burnley, Forest, Leicester and Hull. Not a bad month to choose!!!

I think thats why he went to Forest, we wanted him for longer than a month but Wenger only wanted him to go out for a month, obviously he has had a change of mind. Lets not forget he is coming back from a major injury so is trying to get his confidence back, we know he has the ability but maybe he wont be the player he was before the injury, well not yet anyway. Trouble is though have we got the time for him to regain his form and confidence.?

apparently he played well for forest so i dont think we should be worrying about that. chuck him straight in, he'll handle it im sure.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Maybe its initially for one month. Arsenal may extend it. One month is better than nothing and it gives us good cover while Mcphail is out.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Oh my god, what gr8 news.............

Ramsey is a bluebird :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 pm

With all this quality the door to the prem is open all we have to do is walk in.
Now its up to DJ to take us there with a squad like he has never had before,this must be a managers dream for him.
But with it comes all the presure that a team like this brings. Come on CARDIFF LET SLIP THEM DOGS OF WAR :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Brilliant!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:44 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:With all this quality the door to the prem is open all we have to do is walk in.
Now its up to DJ to take us there with a squad like he has never had before,this must be a managers dream for him.
But with it comes all the presure that a team like this brings. Come on CARDIFF LET SLIP THEM DOGS OF WAR :ayatollah:

never mind a promotion winning championship team, our possible starting 11 would hold its own in the premier...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:46 pm

THE DON wrote:Maybe its initially for one month. Arsenal may extend it. One month is better than nothing and it gives us good cover while Mcphail is out.

good shout that prob play him in first team for month straight just looked at fixtures prob best time to have him in are mid :ayatollah: :ayatollah: